一家之主
- the head of a family;master of the house;be the boss of a family;goodman of the house;the good man of a house
-
[goodman of the house] 家庭的当家人
-
只有我这样才像个一家之主呢!
Only I was a master of the house !
-
我只是想向一家之主证明自己的价值
I 'm just somebody who wants to prove his worth to the master of the house .
-
因此我从小到大一直认为男人是一家之主。
So I grew up with that feeling that the man is the head of the house .
-
我在厂里好比是一家之主,我不能容忍那种害群之马。
As the owner of the factory I 'm like the head of a family , and as such I can 't allow any black sheep among my employees .
-
在选择伴侣的时候,我们会在潜意识里衡量对方将来是否会是称职的母亲或者父亲,是否会是合格的一家之主。
In choosing a partner we are subconsciously assessing their evolutionary fitness to be a mother of children or father provider and protector .
-
CPU是中央处理单元的英文缩写。它是计算机的心脏,好比一家之主一样。
CPU is the abbreviation of Central Processing Unit , which is the heart of a computer like the head of a family .
-
Rex…你是一家之主,你不应该说点什么么?
BREE : Rex . Seeing as you 're the head of this household , I would really appreciate you saying something .
-
leannedollman是这个“努力”的一家之主。
Leanne Dollman is the head of the effort .
-
他希望能维护自己一家之主的权威。
He wished to assert his authority in his own house .
-
于是突然间我成了一家之主。
And suddenly I 'm in charge of my whole family .
-
你现在应该算是一家之主了吧。
I figger you 're the head of the house now .
-
你是成年人,是一家之主,而不是孩子!
You are the adult and the family leader not this baby !
-
他不忘自己身为一家之主的责任。
He bethought himself of his responsibility as head of the house .
-
在中国传统家庭中,最年长的男性是一家之主;
In a traditional Chinese family senior male members held the sway ;
-
传统家庭中的丈夫是一家之主。
The traditional husband was the head of the household .
-
下午好,你是一家之主吗?
Good afternoon , are you the decision maker of the house ?
-
艾米的父亲是一家之主。
Amy 's father is the ruler of her family .
-
我太太是一家之主。
My wife is the boss of the house .
-
你们的爸爸是我,我才是一家之主。
I am the only Daddy you got . I am the damn paterfamilias .
-
他是一家之主。
He is the head of the family .
-
我们这里的男性却认为赚钱养家,指使别人做这做那的,就是一家之主。
Our men think earning money and ordering around others is where power lies .
-
他觉得自己已失去应属他作为一家之主的地位。
He felt he had lost his rightful place as the head of the family .
-
我想只要一家之主拿定了主意,就行了。
I guess if the head of the family wants a thing , that 's enough .
-
你要是觉得我是一家之主,我就有权问清楚。
If I 'm head of the family , I 've got a right to know .
-
主妇作为一家之主或母亲的妇女。
A woman who is the head of a household or the mother of a family .
-
你必须知道,你才是一家之主,而什么才是对孩子好。
You have to decide you are the boss and know what is best for him .
-
拉瑞莎:那是你爷爷艾伯特,他是一家之主,对吗?
Larissa : That 's your Grandfather Albert , the patriarch of the family , right ?
-
人们认为谁先踏上地毯,谁就将成为一家之主。
It is believed that whoever steps on it first will be the master of the household .
-
做父亲的很少再象本世纪那样是一家之主了。
Father is seldom the dominant figure that he still was at the beginning of the century .
-
谢谢您担任我们一家之主,谢谢您的操劳。
Thank you to be the master of our family , and thank you for your service .