再遇见
- 网络meet again
-
对“囚徒困境”进行研究的人士发现,在人们还可能再遇见的情况下,他们倾向于合作而不是背叛。
What researcherssintosthe Prisoner 's Dilemma have discovered is that people co-operate rather than betray each other if they are likely to meet again .
-
我盼望再遇见我的老朋友。
I am look forward to meeting my old friend again .
-
你猜当我再遇见他的时候他说什么?
But then I met him and you know what he said ?
-
也许来生我们还能再遇见彼此
Perhaps in another life , we will find each other again .
-
很早或者很晚再遇见,我们会怎样?
Met long ago or much later , what would we be ?
-
现在,他再遇见这个小伙子,一切就都不同了。
Now when he met his neighbor 's son , things appeared different .
-
我真的好像再遇见你。
I want to meet you , again .
-
他擦了擦额头,都已经出汗了。他真不希望再遇见其他的熟人。
He wiped his forehead , which had grown damp , and hoped sincerely he would meet no one else .
-
我们只能更加小心,以防待会夜游小镇时再遇见槲寄生了,行吗?
We 'll just have to be more careful when we walk around the town for the remaining of the night , ok ?
-
我跟你们说过:“你们以后还将遇见比我们更优秀的老师,但是我们基本不会再遇见比你们更优秀的学生。”
I have told you : " You will meet more excellent teachers than me in your future , But It 's unlikely for me to have more excellent students in my future . "
-
如果时光不会倒流,我不会再重新遇见你。
If time will not turn the clock back , I will not meet you again .
-
不知道啊,我真的没有气力再去“遇见更合适的人”了。
Just , we both know we are not suitable for long-term .
-
我们再也不会遇见他这样的人。
We won 't see another man like him .
-
她本来捕风捉影地对他抱着希望,现在希望破灭了,而且此后再也没有遇见一个条件合适的人,来唤起她的这种希望。
She had soon the mortification of seeing Mr Elliot withdraw , and no one of proper condition has since presented himself to raise even the unfounded hopes which sunk with him .