我相信
- I Believe;I do believe
-
我相信,在澳大利亚,他们称之为动物磁性。
In Australia I believe that they call it animal magnetism .
-
“我相信你认识他。”——“算是吧。”
' I believe you know him ' — 'Somewhat . '
-
哦,真滑稽!你认为我相信那个吗?
Oh very funny ! You expect me to believe that ?
-
我相信他只是为了泄愤才那么说的。
I 'm sure he only said it out of spite .
-
我相信你最终会成功的。
I 'm sure you 'll get there in the end .
-
我相信她不会食言。
I trusted her not to go back on her word .
-
我相信我能在别的地方更便宜地买到这种物品。
I 'm sure I could buy this more cheaply somewhere else .
-
我相信你用不着我为你安排。
I 'm sure you don 't need me to organize you .
-
你休想指望我相信那种事!
You can 't honestly expect me to believe that !
-
我相信他那么说并无冒犯的意思。
I 'm sure he meant no offence when he said that .
-
我相信,劝一劝他就会来的。
I 'm sure he 'll come with a bit of persuading .
-
我相信你会心想事成。
I 'm sure that you will get your wish .
-
我相信了她,这是我的一大错误。
It was a big mistake on my part to have trusted her .
-
我相信她的话——因为她肯定不会向我撒谎。
I believed her ─ for surely she would not lie to me .
-
你的工作还算可以,但我相信你可以干得更好。
Your work is all right but I 'm sure you could do better .
-
如果你想早些离开,我相信他会体谅的。
If you want to leave early , I 'm sure he 'll understand .
-
我相信我们能凑合的。
I 'm sure we 'll manage without .
-
我相信13这个数字不吉利。
I 'm superstitious about the number 13 .
-
我相信我能自娱自乐几个小时。
I 'm sure I 'll be able to amuse myself for a few hours .
-
他太棒了——我相信他会成为大明星的。
He 's so good ─ I 'm sure he 'll be a big star .
-
他使我相信他是正确的。
He convinced me he was right .
-
他答应在六月底完成这项工作,我相信他会履行诺言。
He has promised to finish the job by June and I am sure he will deliver .
-
我相信大家会愿意与我一起共祝特德和劳拉喜结良缘。
I 'm sure you 'll all join me in wishing Ted and Laura a very happy marriage .
-
我相信你会把它解决好的。
I know I can rely on you to sort it out
-
我相信洛特和我永远都不会分开。
I don 't believe Lotte and I will ever be parted
-
我相信这只不过是一次失误。
I 'm sure it was just some sort of mix-up .
-
我相信他肯定非常担心黛安娜。
I believe he is most painfully anxious about Diana .
-
我相信你不会把我的话告诉别人。
I trust you not to repeat that to anyone else
-
德里克让我相信这个想法是可行的。
Derek persuaded me of the feasibility of the idea .
-
你怎能指望我相信你的承诺?
How can you expect me to believe your promises ?