扔吧
-
不用我晚点再扔吧
Bryce : No. Maybe I 'll do it later .
-
把它扔了吧。
Throw it away .
-
没有人要吃这些食物,最好还是扔了吧。
No one will eat this food ; it might just as well be thrown away .
-
然后,狗就带着厌恶的表情说:“把它扔了吧,朋友,这封信有什么意思呀?”
Then the Dog said in disgust , " Oh , throw it away , do : what 's the good of a thing like that ? "
-
把那臭鱼扔了吧,臭气熏天的!
Throw that decayed fish away , it stinks to high heaven !
-
我看还是趁早把他给扔了吧。
I don 't want to give the king an ugly chicken .
-
不不行快扔上来吧
No , you can 't. Just toss it up .
-
这下可好啦,咱们朝她们扔泥巴吧!
Come , therefore , and let us fling mud at them !
-
那么把我扔回去吧,扔到过去的生活里去吧。
Fling me back then , upon the life I lived before .
-
把你的旧衣服扔了吧,穿些时兴的!
Eg. throw away your old clothes , keep up to date !
-
把面包扔了吧,上面都长霉了。
Throw the bread away , it has got mould on it .
-
你其他的电子产品怎么办扔了吧
And all those other electronic devices you had ? Recycle them .
-
这些旧家俱该扔了吧;我们该买新的了。
Let 's throw these old furniture away ; we should get new ones .
-
你不用把我扔出去吧。
You don 't have to throw me .
-
他总不会把钱也扔了吧?
He 's not ditching the money .
-
赶快扔了吧!
Get rid of them already !
-
那就把这个案子扔了吧。
Then threw out the case .
-
不过,日本人还是想吃多少吃多少,吃不了的,就扔了吧。
But despite that , Japanese people will eat as much as they like and simply throw away the rest .
-
如果你想花最少的努力来获得更大的成就,那就把“多劳多得”的想法扔一边吧!
We all want to generate the greatest noticeable impact with the least amount of effort , as quick as possible .
-
你们不觉得这是在浪费时间吗?还有成千上万只海星躺在岸上呢!你们肯定不会一整天都这样扔下去吧。
Don 't you think it is a waste of your time as there are hundreds of starfishes still lying around .
-
所以如果你马上将肉煮熟,就把肉扔了吧,或把它扔给对细菌不敏感的小狗吃。
So if you can 't cook it soon , throw it away , or give it to the dog , who is not as sensitive to those bacteria .
-
于是擦着眼泪对楼上喊:大兄弟,行行好,把那女的也扔下来吧,我现在还是以单身呢!
So wiping her tears right upstairs shouting : Big Brother for god sakes , put the woman also threw down Come on , I still do with a single !
-
那你也打算教我吗一步一个脚印情圣不如你先把那双富乐坤扔了吧
You gonna show me how to do that too ? One thing at a time , Don Juan . Why don 't we start with you losing those Florsheims .
-
把推卸责任的想法扔一边吧,这只会让你的情况更糟,而且会让别人在今后的工作中无法信任你。
Put aside any urges to place blame on others where it isnt due . This will only worsen your situation , and can lead others to distrust you in the future .
-
“瞧,还真有个戴红字的女人;还且,一点不假,还有个象红字似的小东西在她身边跑着呢!这下可好啦,咱们朝她们扔泥巴吧!”
" Behold , verily , there is the woman of the scarlet letter ; and , of a truth , moreover , there is the likeness of the scarlet letter running along by her side ! Come , therefore , and let us fling mud at them !"
-
把你的袋子就扔到那边吧。
Just throw your bag down over there .
-
你不会把我扔在这儿吧。
You 're not gonna just leave me here .
-
大家一起来向这两位扔点米吧!
Everyone , start throwing rice at these two !
-
要不我们扔硬币决定吧。
Perhaps we should flip a coin .
-
成啊把我的礼物扔地上吧
Yeah , just leave my birthday present on the floor . That 's my girl .