洋相
- blunder;silly sight;awkward behaviour;cut a poor figure
-
[cut a poor figure;blunder] 逗人发笑的怪样子
-
他在上周末的会议上出了洋相,狼狈不堪。
He made an embarrassing gaffe at the convention last weekend .
-
伦纳德正在学习德语,他出的洋相让她哈哈大笑。
Leonard was working at his German . His mistakes made her laugh
-
他在大庭广众中大出洋相。
He cut a poor figure on a public occasion .
-
他在网球场上使我大出洋相。
He made a monkey of me on the tennis court .
-
她喜欢想尽办法出别人的洋相。
She enjoys trying to score off other people .
-
他出的洋相真令人喷饭。
The exhibition he had made of himself was enough to make you choke with laughter .
-
詹尼佛很聪明、机灵,而阿曼达爱出洋相,有点不拘小节。
Jennifer was the smart , intelligent one . Amanda was the fun-loving , kind of sluttish one .
-
之所以出现这个洋相,是因为语音助理把问题传送给了沃尔夫勒姆a数学搜索引擎(WolframAlpha)——另一家公司运营的“计算式知识搜索引擎”。
The gaffe happened because Siri passed the question to Wolfram Alpha , a " computational knowledge engine " operated by another company .
-
罗斯发现钱德同送披萨的女孩(Caitlin)调情,他决定学样,结果大出洋相。
Ross sees Chandler flirting with the pizza girl ( Caitlin ) and decides he 's going to turn on the charm as well , with disasterous results .
-
我在会上真出了洋相了。
I made a real ass of myself at the meeting .
-
她让我在警长选举上出洋相
She made a fool of me in the election .
-
请别在这样的公共场所发脾气出洋相。
Please don 't make a scene in such a puBlic place .
-
妈妈说:本尼啊,现在是谁出了洋相?
Mum said , whos looking foolish now , Benny ?
-
哈罗德快速计算他出洋相的可能性。
Harold quickly calculated the odds of making an ass of himself .
-
昨晚的晚会上我出了洋相。
I made an ass of myself at the party last night .
-
他喝醉酒后出尽了洋相。
He made rather a spectacle of himself when he was drunk .
-
他喝多了就哭鼻子。他在婚礼上喝多了,出了洋相。
He got drunk and disgraced himself at the wedding .
-
当人家要他示范操作这台新机器时,他毫无办法,出足洋相。
He blundered on hopelessly , when asked to demonstrate the new machine .
-
你可能会出洋相的。
You might be making a fool of yourself .
-
他不喜欢我,老是出我的洋相。
He doesn 't like me ; he 's always doing me down .
-
爸爸下午就是因为这个才出洋相的吗
Is this why Father made such a moment of himself this afternoon ?
-
我出尽了洋相。
What a fool I have made of myself .
-
谢谢你,多亏你我才没出洋相。
Thank you ; you saved me from making a fool of myself .
-
我喝酒过多出了洋相。
I disgraced myself by drinking far too much .
-
不要在公众场合大喊大叫。那样太出洋相。
Stop yelling in public ! You 're making a fool of yourself .
-
她看到了我脸朝下摔倒在地,我觉得自己出足了洋相。
She saw me fall flat on my face-i feel such a fool .
-
他在宴会上出了点洋相。
He made a bit of an ass of himself at the party .
-
他出过的洋相,比艾森豪威尔以后的任何一位总统都多。
He accumulated egg on his face thicker than any president since eisenhower .
-
住手吧!你想大出洋相吗?
Stop it ! Are you going to make a fool of yourself ?
-
我被灌得酩酊大醉。他喝得酩酊大醉,在俱乐部大出洋相。
He got drunk and made a spectacle of himself in the club .