火大

huǒ dà
  • be in a bad temper
火大火大
  1. 他就会背后放冷箭,真让人火大。

    He often stabs people in the back , which enrages me .

  2. someonechimedin有人插话道我老板的秘书在开会的时候插嘴,把他弄得很火大。

    eg : My boss got really mad when his secretary chimed in during the meeting .

  3. 现在我真的火大了。知道吗?

    And right now I am really pissed , you know ?

  4. 这句台词真的开始让我火大了。

    That line is really starting to piss me off .

  5. 那些男孩听了很火大,打算要揍皮诺奇。

    The boys were angry and tried to hit pinocchio .

  6. 就连提他的名字都让我火大。

    Even the mention of his name starts me fuming .

  7. 那是牛顿,他非常火大。

    It 's lsaac Newton and he 's pissed .

  8. 她被动的态度让老板很火大。

    Her passive attitude made her boss really angry .

  9. 我对他的态度很火大。

    I am so pissed off with his attitude .

  10. 认为自己什么都懂的人对我们这些什么都懂的人很是火大。

    People who think they know everything upset those of us who do .

  11. 我可还真是火大了。

    You 're damn right I lost my temper .

  12. 樵夫的妻子很火大。

    The woodcutter 's wife is very angry .

  13. 厨师长说这份虾比上一份做得火大一些。

    The chef said this is well done and the above one is medium .

  14. 她对付火大的很有一套。

    She does really good controlled outrage .

  15. 因为输球会让我很火大。

    Because losing makes me look bad .

  16. 那使我很火大!

    That pisses me off !

  17. 我是说,我们俩当时都很火大然后你就揍了尼克

    I mean , we 're both in a really bad place . And then you punched Nic .

  18. 他们火大了,就把皮诺奇丢在树上,便逃走了。

    They got angry , and they put Pinocchio into a tree . Then , they went away .

  19. 少在我面前放屁行不?我现在对你火大!

    Matt : Don 't talk to me right now , all right ? I 'm pissed at you .

  20. 但如果我不立马结束这期节目,我的制作人就得火大了。

    But if I do not end this program right now , there will be fireworks from my producer .

  21. 我的天,只有一样东西能让我火大的话,那就是那帮该死的保险公司。

    Oh , boy , if there is one thing that gets my goat , those dad-gum insurance companies .

  22. 在我们分手的时候,他很火大事态发展有点失控。

    When we broke up , he wasn 't too happy about it , and things got out of control .

  23. 显然你还是很火大,对不起。但你不能闭口不谈

    You 're obviously still pissed , and I 'm sorry ... but you can 't just shut down like this .

  24. 很多时候我们会注意到一件很有趣的事情:我们发现有些人可以一直面带笑容。这有点让人火大,不是吗?

    Many times , we find it very amusing to see people who can keep a smile on their face all the time .

  25. 让我火大的是,叫他自己开一家酒吧的人是我,但我得到了什么功劳?

    What really pisses me off ... is it was my idea . I 'm the one who told him to open his own bar . But do I get any credit ?

  26. 几乎无所不在。我发现,这种让人火大的矫揉造作永远不会有所收敛。在维珍公司运营的火车上,卫生间里的提示语以同样的腔调要求你别把卫生棉条、旧手机——或者你的梦——扔进马桶冲走。你懂的。

    I have found that it never stops grating . In the toilet of a Virgin train , an announcement in that voice asks you not to flush tampons , old phones - or your dreams . You get the picture .

  27. 最火大的是,开个银行帐户,做个预算,要花很长的时间。但经历完这些,我学到了一两点东西,一路下来也积累了很重要的经验。

    On top of that , opening up bank accounts and getting the paper work done took longer than I expected , but through all this I learned a thing or two about myself , and collected vital experience points along the way .

  28. 皮诺奇很生气,便对这些男孩说:“你们真是又懒又笨,我的头虽然是木头做的,却比你们还聪明!”那些男孩听了很火大,打算要揍皮诺奇。

    Pinocchio was angry . He said to the boys , " You are all lazy and stupid . My head is made of wood , and I am smarter than you all ! " The boys were angry and tried to hit Pinocchio .

  29. 他们互相拱火,大打大闹。

    They egged each other on to argue and to fight .

  30. 如果有人请他们出来做管理者,他们也不会做什么新官上任三把火等大幅度的改革措施;

    If they were invited to be a governor , they would not carry out intensive reform like other new officer .