huǎng
  • lie;falsehood
谎
[huǎng]
  • 假话:~话。~言。撒~。要~。弥天大~。

  • 说假话:~称。~报。~骗。

[huǎng]
[名]
1

(谎话) lie; falsehood:

  • 弥天大谎

    monstrous [thundering, outrageous] lie;

  • 撒谎

    tell a lie [falsehood]

  1. 怎么圆这个谎呢?

    How to explain the lie away ?

  2. 如果他知道我对他撒了谎,我还怎么再见他?

    If he knows I told him a lie , how can I look him in the face again ?

  3. 你扯这种谎应该感到羞耻。

    You should be ashamed of yourself for telling such lies .

  4. 我真不好意思说我向她撒了谎。

    I 'm ashamed to say that I lied to her .

  5. 这位部长辞职等于承认她自己撒过谎。

    The minister 's resignation was an admission that she had lied .

  6. 他向她撒了谎却毫无愧疚。

    He had lied to her without compunction .

  7. 我为她感到难过,可事实是她对我们撒了谎。

    I feel sorry for her , but the fact remains she lied to us .

  8. 真不要脸,竟然对我撒那样的谎!

    The cheek of it , lying to me like that !

  9. 她对丈夫撒了谎,好与情人幽会。

    She lied to her husband so she could meet her lover

  10. 在宣誓的约束下,阿斯顿终于承认自己撒了谎。

    Under oath , Aston finally admitted that he had lied

  11. 他说了些谎,有时只是对事实添油加醋了一番。

    He told some lies and sometimes just embroidered the truth

  12. 新的证据表明警方在审讯时撒了谎。

    New evidence showed the police lied at the trial

  13. 一位医院的管理人员辞职了,因为有人指责他为了得到这份工作而撒了谎。

    A hospital administrator has resigned over claims he lied to get the job

  14. 伯克后来承认自己撒了谎。

    Burke later admitted he had lied .

  15. 他的妻子在出庭作证的时候为保护他而撒了谎。

    His wife lied to shield him when she took the stand .

  16. 我根本就不相信他撒了谎。

    Not for an instant did I believe he had lied .

  17. 他对我撒了谎还不识羞。

    He lied to me yet feels no shame .

  18. 其他人撒了太多谎,甚至不知道真相是什么了。

    Others lie so much that they do not even know what the truth is any more .

  19. 根据一项最新研究,撒个小谎往往会导致“滑坡效应”,从而说下更大的谎言。我们的大脑也会适应这种谎越撒越大的情况,使得撒谎变得更容易。

    Telling little fibs leads down a slippery slope to bigger lies -- and our brains adapt to escalating1 dishonesty , which makes deceit easier , a new study shows . |

  20. 我撒了谎,告诉他我一个Mike都不认识。

    I lied and I told him I didn 't know a Mike .

  21. 不是想冒犯你,ryan,但是你的谎编得实在太烂了。

    You know , no offense , ryan , but you 're a really bad liar .

  22. 后来,当他到威廉•莫里斯(WilliamMorris)应聘时,他不能免俗地撒了个谎,自称毕业于加州大学洛杉矶分校(UCLA)。

    But when he later applied to William Morris , he dutifully lied and said he graduated from UCLA .

  23. 去年美国运动员MarionJones承认就使用运动增强药物一事向调查者撒了谎。

    Last year , American runner Marion Jones admitted that she lied to investigators about using performance-enhancing drugs .

  24. (HowardMel,USAwriter)所有的人说的谎小谎、大谎、善意的谎都是为确保社会安宁、心理舒适采取的必要手段。

    We all tell lies & little lies , big lies , necessity lies in order to insure social and psychological peace and comfort .

  25. 虽然大家都喜欢,一位红发主妇却认定Maxine说了谎。

    Everyone , that is , but a certain red-headed housewife who was convinced Maxine was a liar .

  26. 我还从没见过未经鉴谎训练的人能看透Lightman。

    Foster : I I 've never seen anyone read Lightman who hasn 't had deception training .

  27. 对于这些提问的人,只有一个答案是令人满意的,所以Lynette就像往常一样回答了这个问题,她撒了个谎。

    NARRATOR : To those who asked it , only one answer was acceptable . So , Lynette responded as she always did she lied .

  28. 他撒了一个谎以掩盖其真正意图。

    He told a lie to cover up his real intention .

  29. 可我从来不需要说这样的谎。

    But I never had to lie about stuff like that .

  30. 我对你撒了谎,真的很抱歉。

    I lied to you , and I 'm really sorry .