趁早
- before it is too late;as early as possible;right away;as soon as possible;at the first opportunity
-
(1) [as soon as possible;before it is too late]∶指抓紧时机或提前行动
-
趁早悔改
-
我们还是趁早把场打完,免得雨淋
-
(2) [right away]∶没有耽搁或踌躇
-
趁早签约雇用你
-
我个人觉得移民要趁早,越年轻适应能力越强。
I personally feel that immigrants as early as possible , the younger the stronger the ability to adapt .
-
如果这是我婚后要面对的状态,还是趁早逃之夭夭吧!
If this is what I have to face after marriage state , or as early as possible right away !
-
这部剧糟透了,他们趁早拉倒吧。
It 's a rotten play , so they can stick it
-
我得趁早制订计划。
I have to decide my plan way in advance .
-
趁早预订以免落空。
Book early to avoid disappointment .
-
我们知道战争即将爆发,决心要趁早抓住有利时机。
We knew that war was coming , and were determined to make hay while we could .
-
你脸色不好,趁早去看看吧。
You don 't look well . You 'd better go and see a doctor right away .
-
1997年,戴尔公司CEO迈克尔•戴尔曾经说过一番很著名的话。他说如果他是苹果(Apple)公司的CEO,他就会趁早关门,把钱还给股东。
In1997 , Michael Dell famously declared that if he were CEO of Apple ( AAPL ), he would close shop and return the money to shareholders .
-
你最好还是趁早交代。
You 'd better own up before it is too late .
-
让我们乞求他们趁早克制一下自己的偏见。
Let us beg them to conquer their prejudice in time .
-
谁为他争论,趁早将谁治死。
Whoever fights for him shall be put to death by morning !
-
我们必须趁早采取行动,否则来不及了。
We must take action before it is too late .
-
我看还是趁早把他给扔了吧。
I don 't want to give the king an ugly chicken .
-
你也有剑?有就趁早亮出来。
You have a sword ? I suggest that you use it .
-
你最好趁早告诉我
you better tell me before it 's too late .
-
应该趁早离开
About getting out before it 's too late .
-
要出事了,我趁早离开是非之地。
I don 't want to be around when the balloon goes up .
-
我叔叔是一个趁早赶路的人。
My uncle is a son of the morning .
-
诶,这是这个圈子的规矩,小子,趁早学会。
Ay , its rules in the game son , learn it young .
-
我还是趁早离开也许会比较好。
I 'm leaving in a couple of days probably better like this .
-
对子女进行金钱教育应趁早。
Educating children about money should begin early .
-
如果答案是不能的话,那么你还是趁早打消了修行的念头。
If you can 't , please give up the idea to practice early .
-
你趁早别管闲事,要不然准有亏让你吃。
You keep your nose out of this , or you might lose it .
-
你得趁早打消这种想法
You gotta nip this in the bud .
-
第一条是我们得深虑远谋,(趁早)参与其中一些问题。
Number one is we have to have foresight and anticipate some of these problems .
-
其实,很早就发现了,我闷闷不乐,想趁早摆脱忧郁。
I have realized my depression very early and wanted to nip it in the bud .
-
好吧,你不如趁早到咸鱼店里去找我吧!”,
Then you 'd better go to the salt-fish shop to look for me . ' "
-
我们应该趁早收手
We should cut our losses .
-
要想孩子好,教育要趁早
Silly child is soon taught
-
如果您有一些脊椎半脱位的情形,最好趁早做好脊椎保健。
So , if you have subluxations , you could be a good candidate for chiropractic care .