洪涛

hónɡ tāo
  • Hong Tao;big waves
洪涛洪涛
洪涛 [hóng tāo]
  • [big waves] 大波浪

  1. 泡状病毒样颗粒在大小和形态上,与洪涛等在培养细胞见到的EHF病毒以及其他学者观察的汉坦病毒和布尼亚病毒基本一致,为EHF病毒在人体脏器细胞的形态表现。

    The virus-like particles have the similar shape and size as were observed by Hong Tao in cultured tissuecells and by other authors on Hantaan virus and Bunyaviridae , we believe that the virus-like particles were the profile reflexion of the causative agents of EHF in human body cells .

  2. 你的波浪洪涛漫过我身。

    All thy waves and thy billows are gone over me .

  3. 这是祂的洪涛,漫过了我身

    THEY are HIS billows , whether they go o'er us

  4. 这是祂的洪涛,祂带我们通过;

    They are HIS billows , and He brings us through them ;

  5. 这是祂的洪涛,有时将海水分开

    They are HIS billows , whether He divides them

  6. 这是祂的洪涛,有时冲着我们

    They are HIS billows , whether we are toiling

  7. 这是祂的洪涛,有时为救我们

    They are HIS billows , whether for our succor

  8. 温迪,这是我的教练洪涛,是原国家排球队的二传。

    Wendy , this is my coach Hong Tao , a former setter in the national volleyball team .

  9. 你的瀑布发声,深渊就与深渊响应。你的波浪洪涛漫过我身。

    Deep is sounding to deep at the noise of your waterfalls ; all your waves have gone rolling over me .

  10. 可是这船像天鹅似的,一忽儿投进洪涛里面,一忽儿又在高大的浪头上抬起头来。

    But the ship dived like a swan between them , and then rose again on their lofty , foaming crests .

  11. 我们当时的处境是非常凄惨的。我们明白,在这种洪涛巨浪中,我们的小艇是万难生存的,我们不可避免地都要被淹死。

    And now our Case was very dismal indeed ; for we all saw plainly , that the Sea went so high , that the Boat could not live , and that we should be inevitably drowned .