糊涂
- confused;muddled;stupidity;bewildered;gaga;all over the place
-
[muddled]人头脑不清楚或不明事理。也指事物混乱不清
-
小事糊涂,大事不糊涂
-
糊涂观念
-
恐怕我有点糊涂了,我不确定该从何处着手。
I 'm afraid I 'm a little muddled . I 'm not exactly sure where to begin .
-
我稀里糊涂地拐错了弯
I got muddled up and took the wrong turning .
-
说慢点儿——你都把我搞糊涂了。
Slow down a little ─ you 're muddling me .
-
人们如今被那些五花八门的食物标签搞得稀里糊涂。
People are confused about all the different labels on food these days .
-
很抱歉,你把我弄糊涂了。
I 'm afraid you 've lost me there .
-
过分详细反而使人糊涂的说法是有道理的。
It is arguable that giving too much detail may actually be confusing .
-
哎呀,那么一来这真是成了一本糊涂账了。
Oh well , that 's all as clear as mud , then .
-
他们说得太快,我简直给弄糊涂了。
They spoke so quickly I just got lost .
-
我被搞糊涂了,把那件事从头到尾再说一遍吧。
I 'm confused ─ say all that again .
-
他的财务完全是一笔糊涂账。
His financial affairs were in complete disorder .
-
由于一时糊涂,她同意和他约会。
In a moment of madness she had agreed to go out with him .
-
我可真够糊涂的,竟然相信他的话。
I was stupid enough to believe him .
-
这操作指南把我完全弄糊涂了。
The instruction manual completely defeated me .
-
她的问题把我弄糊涂了。
I was flummoxed by her question .
-
那是个重要会议,可不能犯糊涂。
It was an important meeting and a bad time to have a senior moment .
-
他完全老糊涂了。
He has gone completely gaga .
-
她开始糊涂了。
She was becoming confused .
-
我完全给搞糊涂了。
I 'm thoroughly confused .
-
我估摸这个打击已经把他那可怜的脑袋瓜搞糊涂了。
I suppose the shock had addled his poor old brain .
-
事情发生得太快,把布赖恩给弄糊涂了。
Things were happening too quickly and Brian was confused .
-
要是不常用脑子,你就会变得糊涂起来。
If you don 't keep your brain working you go gaga .
-
不要催他,不然他会犯糊涂的。
Don 't rush him or he 'll become confused .
-
不要在意这个老太太,她有点儿老糊涂了。
Don 't mind the old lady . She 's getting senile .
-
他细心且勤奋,我则稀里糊涂。
He was careful and diligent . I was all over the place .
-
我慢悠悠地走着去看迈克尔·弗莱恩的戏剧《糊涂戏班》。
I trolled along to see Michael Frayn 's play , ' Noises Off '
-
别跑题,否则你会把我搞糊涂的。
Let 's keep to the subject , or you 'll get me too confused .
-
他一直觉得雷是被人陷害的,他是个糊涂蛋。
He has long felt that Ray was set up , that he was a patsy .
-
这叫人有点糊涂。
It was a tad confusing
-
他们把我们关进监狱,第二天一个糊涂法官令我们具结保证。
They put us in a cell , and the next day some bumbling judge bound us over
-
人们想知道他们是怎样稀里糊涂地陷入战争的,以及日后该如何避免重蹈覆辙。
People wanted to know how they had blundered into war , and how to avoid it in future .