觉察

jué chá
  • perceive;detect;become aware of;consciousness
觉察觉察
觉察 [jué chá]
  • [detect;perceive] 看出

  • 觉察出他行迹可疑

  • 觉察毯子很粗糙

觉察[jué chá]
  1. 阿诺德能觉察到老人脸上的一丝悲伤。

    Arnold could detect a certain sadness in the old man 's face .

  2. 敌人没有觉察出我侦察排的行动。

    The enemy didn 't detect our scouting platoon 's movements .

  3. 我隐隐约约地觉察到有人在监视我。

    I was vaguely conscious that I was being watched .

  4. 他毫无觉察,径直走入陷阱。

    Suspecting nothing , he walked right into the trap .

  5. 我开始觉察出,他们试图摆脱掉我。

    I began to suspect they were trying to get rid of me .

  6. 他觉察到他们的欢迎有点冷淡。

    He discerned a certain coldness in their welcome .

  7. 我觉察到他们之间有些冷淡。

    I noticed a certain coolness between them .

  8. 你觉察到这些钞票是伪造的吗?

    Are you aware these notes are counterfeit ?

  9. 没人觉察出他所承担的痛苦。

    No one suspected the anguish he carried on his shoulders

  10. 我能觉察到有什么事很不对头。

    I could see that something was terribly wrong

  11. 普罗斯特已经觉察到可能会发生什么事。

    Prost had sensed what might happen .

  12. 即便是不经意的旁观者也一定已经觉察到本就紧张的气氛进一步加剧了。

    Even a casual observer could hardly have failed to notice the heightening of an already tense atmosphere .

  13. 我觉察到她的话音里带着同情。

    I detected a note of pity in her voice .

  14. 很容易觉察出她的迎接有点冷淡。

    It is easy to discern a certain coldness in her welcome .

  15. 她很快就觉察出丈夫在撒谎。

    She soon discerned that her husband was lying .

  16. 他觉察到机器有了毛病了。

    He sensed that something was wrong with the machine .

  17. 他並没有觉察到自己已面临险境。

    He was little alive to the dangerous situation .

  18. 我们觉察到危险正向我们逼近。

    We became aware of danger approaching us .

  19. 我觉察到了他的阴谋诡计。

    I 'm onto his schemes .

  20. 男孩看故事书看得入了迷,没有觉察到我已走进了房间。

    The boy had got caught up in the story he was reading , and so didn 't notice my coming into the room .

  21. 你觉察到你处境中的危险了吗?

    Are you sensible of the dangers of your position ?

  22. 索来斯觉察出有点调侃的味儿来了,赶快把话打断

    Soames , scenting the approach of a jest , closed up .

  23. 我觉察出他说的话略带恶意。

    I detected a suggestion of malice in his remarks .

  24. 很快,狮子觉察到自己被追踪了,便突然停住,回过头来冲着追捕者大声吼叫。

    Presently the lion perceived that he was being pursued , so , stopping short , he rounded on his pursuer and gave a loud roar .

  25. 我们已经在速食文化中淫浸得太深了以至于我们几乎觉察不到它让我们在生活方方面面所付出的代价。对我们的健康,饮食,工作人际关系,环境以及生活的社区都产生了消极的影响。

    We 're so marinated in the culture of speed that we almost fail to notice the toll8 it takes on every aspect of our lives -- on our health , our diet , our work , our relationships , the environment and our community .

  26. 我们很愕然的觉察XML规范的进展是多么的迅速,一大度软件的开发商曾经批准了这项规范。

    It has been amazing to see how quickly the XML standard has been developed and how quickly a large number of software vendors have adopted the standard .

  27. 在该空间中,经常采用拥有上下文觉察能力的语义Web技术处理许多计算任务,如知识共享、上下文推理和服务互操作等。

    In this space , we usually adopt semantic Web technologies that have the ability of pervasive context-aware to process many onerous computing tasks , e.g. , knowledge sharing , context reasoning and services interoperability .

  28. 在DCT水印系统中,选择DCT系数的中频系数作为嵌入的载体(出于不可觉察性和健壮性的考虑);

    In DCT-based system , select mid-frequency as the watermark carrier for the consideration of the tradeoff between the imperceptibility and robustness requirements .

  29. 为了有效处理CPU负载变化及控制任务执行时间不确定等问题,我们提出了一种基于模糊逻辑的能量觉察反馈调度方法。

    In order to effectively deal with the change of CPU workload and uncertain execution time of the control tasks , a feedback scheduling technique based on fuzzy logic for power-aware systems is designed .

  30. 我们很荣幸来和Mila一起工作,也必须要说,在她的生活中,她有很多次觉察了我们的出现。

    We are honored to work with Mila , and must say that she has been aware of our presence many a time in her life .