my way
- 我的方式;我的路
-
You 'll have to move ─ you 're in my way .
你得挪一挪,你挡了我的路。
-
Keep out of my way , can 't you ? I need room to get past !
别挡我的路,行不行?给我让个地方过去!
-
I told you we should have done it my way !
我跟你说过我们原本应该用我的方法来做这事。
-
I got done for speeding on my way back .
我在返回的路上因超速行驶而受罚。
-
Get out of my way ! I 'm in a hurry .
让开!我有急事。
-
I 'll do it my way , OK ?
我想怎么做就怎么做,行吗?
-
It took me a long time to thread my way through the crowd .
我花了很长时间才从人群中挤过去。
-
I managed to talk my way out of having to give a speech .
我好说歹说总算逃脱了发言差事。
-
I had to fight my way through the milling crowd .
我不得不在涌动的人潮中挤出一条路来。
-
I 'll call in at the chemist 's on my way home .
我回家时顺便要去药店一趟。
-
You left your jacket , but I can drop it off on my way to work tomorrow .
你忘了拿你的短上衣,不过我可以在明天上班的路上顺便捎给你。
-
I got waylaid on my way here .
我在来这里的路上遭到了拦路抢劫。
-
I munched my way through a huge bowl of cereal .
我狼吞虎咽地喝了一大碗麦片粥。
-
God help him if he gets in my way
他要是跟我作对,那就让上帝保佑他吧。
-
She would say she was going my way and offer me a lift .
她会说和我同路,可以载我一程。
-
I started to move round him , but he blocked my way
我准备绕过他,但他挡住了我。
-
As soon as I entered , they stopped and turned my way .
我一进去,他们就停下来转身朝向我。
-
I 've never gone out of my way to propitiate people
我从未刻意取悦别人。
-
I started off as an apprentice and worked my way up
我从学徒开始干起,逐步上升。
-
I 've gone out of my way to be agreeable to his friends .
我已然特意地去讨好他的朋友们。
-
I fought my way into a carriage just before the doors closed
我刚挤进车厢,车门就关上了。
-
I manoeuvred my way among the tables to the back corner of the place
我在桌子中间穿行,来到后面的角落里。
-
I didn 't turn on the light , but groped my way across the room .
我没有开灯,而是一路摸黑走过房间。
-
I negotiated my way out of the airport and joined the flow of cars .
我驱车驶出机场,汇入车流之中。
-
I got into the habit of calling in on Gloria on my way home .
我养成了回家路上顺便去看格洛丽亚的习惯。
-
I moved away from the shack and picked my way among the rubble .
我离开木屋,小心地走在瓦砾间。
-
I went some miles out of my way to take the scenic road into Macon .
我绕行了几英里,想要经由那条风景秀丽的公路进入梅肯。
-
To my way of thinking , it didn 't seem as if it ought to be so terribly complicated .
我觉得,事情好像没必要这么复杂。
-
I was battling my way along the promenade in the teeth of a force ten gale
我不顾十级大风沿着步行街挣扎前行。
-
On the diet I would chomp my way through breakfast , even though I 'm never hungry in the morning
根据这一饮食计划,早餐时我需要大吃一顿,尽管我早上从来不饿。