niggled

美 [ˈnɪɡld]英 [ˈnɪɡld]
  • v.吹毛求疵;使烦恼;挑剔;使焦虑
  • niggle的过去分词和过去式
niggledniggled

niggled

频次

  • 1
    VERB (长时间地)使不安,使烦恼
    If something niggles you, it causes you to worry slightly over a long period of time.

    I realise now that the things which used to niggle and annoy me just don't really matter...

    我现在意识到那些曾令我烦恼不快的事情其实无关紧要。

  • 2
    VERB 对…吹毛求疵;挑剔
    If someone niggles you, they annoy you by continually criticizing you for what you think are small or unimportant things.

    I don't react anymore when opponents try to niggle me...

    对手找茬惹我时,我不会再理他们。

  1. Critics niggled that the rapid production of planes was dangerous .

    评论家们吹毛求疵地说飞机生产速度快是危险的。

  2. An editor who niggled about commas ;

    对逗号吹毛求疵的编辑;

  3. He gets the occasional niggle in his right shoulder .

    他的右肩有时感到轻微的疼痛。

  4. It niggled him that she had not phoned back .

    她没给他回电话,这使他有些不安。

  5. A doubt niggled at her .

    一丝疑惑困扰着她。

  6. I don 't react anymore when opponents try to niggle me

    对手找茬惹我时,我不会再理他们。

  7. The puzzle niggled away in Arnold 's mind .

    这个谜团在阿诺德脑海里挥之不去。

  8. I realise now that the things which used to niggle and annoy me just don 't really matter

    我现在意识到那些曾令我烦恼不快的事情其实无关紧要。

  9. You tend to niggle at your partner , and get hurt when he doesn 't hug you .

    你往往会对伴侣吹毛求疵,如果他不拥抱你,就感到受了伤害。

  10. Our lawyers will niggle over every little detail of the case .

    我们的律师们会就这个案件的每一个细节进行辩论

  11. I just have one small niggle about this book .

    对这本书我只有一点小小的意见。

  12. She niggled over every detail of the bill .

    她对账单的每一项目都仔细查算。

  13. Matthews niggled Luce on the China issue .

    马修斯在中国问题上找卢斯的岔子。

  14. There is not the slightest niggle at the back of your mind that you should be spending your time more usefully ?

    难道你脑袋里丝毫没有烦神考虑过应该更有效地利用你的时间吗?

  15. Piss off to Spain or Italy , where they niggle , dive or pull shirts , he writes .

    特别反感西班牙队与意大利队,他们在场上爱找岔、假摔或者拉拽球衣,他在书中写道。

  16. I thought it was disgusting to be kissed by a sloppy dog . His untidiness constantly niggled her .

    我认为,让一只邋邋遢遢的狗亲吻真叫人恶心。他邋邋遢遢总惹她讨厌。

  17. What started as a niggle in an arcane corner of the US mortgage market has escalated into what looks ever more like a global liquidity and credit crunch .

    起初出现在美国抵押贷款市场神秘角落里不起眼的小事,如今已经升级,越来越像是一场全球流动性和信贷危机。

  18. A troublesome Achilles problem did not help the situation , but having now fully recovered from the niggle , Carrick feels he is back on the right track .

    恼人的脚跟伤病总是影响他的状态,但现在已经完全好了。卡里克觉得自己回到了正轨上。

  19. According to Hitzfeld , the Peruvian striker has a niggle on his left knee and the Paraguayan forward has a strained muscle .

    根据希斯非尔德表示秘鲁射手的左膝有伤,而巴拉圭前锋则是肌肉拉伤。

  20. His untidiness constantly niggled her .

    他邋邋遢遢总惹她讨厌。