obtrude
- v.搅扰;强行闯入
过去式: obtruded 现在分词: obtruding 过去分词: obtruded 第三人称单数: obtrudes
-
Music from the next room obtruded upon his thoughts .
隔壁的音乐声打扰了他的思绪。
-
A 40 watt bulb would be quite sufficient and would not obtrude
40瓦的灯泡完全够亮了,并且不会晃眼。
-
He didn 't want to obtrude on her privacy .
他不想侵扰她的隐私。
-
Gertrude now clearly felt that she had obtruded her sorrow
格特鲁德此时明显察觉自己的悲伤情绪已影响到他人。
-
An old song kept obtruding upon my consciousness .
一首古老的歌不断在我的意识中涌现
-
You had better not obtrude your opinions on others .
你最好不要强迫别人接受你的意见。
-
I 'm sorry to obtrude on you at such a time .
我很抱歉在这个时候打扰你。
-
Not a leaf stirred ; not a sound obtruded upon great Nature 's meditation .
树叶儿一动也不动,没有任何声音打扰大自然的酣眠
-
You have better not obtrude your opinion upon others .
你最好不要强使人接受你的意见。
-
Well , you have to speak very carefully or language obtrudes .
说话时必须格外小心,否则语言就会干涉。
-
He obtruded upon us when he was least welcome .
他在最不受欢迎的时候闯到我们这儿来。
-
A old song kept obtruding upon my consciousness .
一首古老的歌不断在我的意识中涌现。
-
The unwelcome question of cost is obtruding itself upon our plans .
讨厌的费用问题干扰着我们的计划。
-
The first and the one I did mention last time is the way in which language obtrudes itself as sound .
第一点也就是我上次提到的一点,是语言作为一种声音对自身的干扰。
-
Don 't obtrude your ideas upon others .
不要将你的观点强加于人。
-
I don 't want to obtrude upon her grief .
我不想干扰她的悲伤。
-
A turtle obtrudes its head from its shell .
一只海龟从他的壳里伸出它的头。
-
Painful memories of the preliberation days obtruded upon his attempts to reflect calmly .
想起解放前的痛苦往事,他的思绪无法平静。
-
How he lived I know not . But last summer he was again most painfully obtruded on my notice .
我不知道他是怎样生活的,可是说来痛心之至,去年夏天他又引起了我的注意。
-
I am bored with the subject , anyway . The unwelcome question of cost is obtruding itself upon our plans .
不管怎样,我对这个问题感到厌烦。讨厌的费用问题干扰着我们的计划。
-
It is unwise for an outsider to obtrude his opinions into a family quarrel .
局外人硬把自己的想法加入一场家庭争论中是不明智的。
-
fragments whereof afterwards obtruded themselves into number three , which slided into number four , which grafted itself on to number two .
它的一些片断后来侵入了数字三,数字三滑进了数字四,数字四又嫁接到数字二上。
-
It is still eventful now , and all kinds of ideas will go on obtruding themselves . I hope you comrades here will keep your eyes open .
现在还是多事之秋,各种思想还要继续暴露出来,希望同志们注意。
-
The remembrance that our poor captain was lying dead in the cabin was constantly obtruding ( Frederick Marryat ) .
我们可怜的船长死在房舱里的情形老是在我的脑海里出现(弗雷德里克马里亚特)
-
They are consistent with the way in which we can try to come to terms with the intention of a speaker but suppose we say that language must be obtruding itself in this utterance like any other .
这种一致体现在,我们可以试着和说话者的意图达成妥协,但假设我们说,语言,必然会对说出的话语施加影响,像在其他情况下那样。