snog
- v.(尤指长时间地)接吻
- n.接吻;爱抚
复数: snogs 派生词: snog n. 过去式: snogged 现在分词: snogging 过去分词: snogged 第三人称单数: snogs
-
They were snogging on the sofa .
他们正在沙发上接吻。
-
We went in for secret snogging sessions in the toilets at the restaurant .
我们到饭店的卫生间里偷偷地接吻拥抱。
-
I caught him snogging my friend .
他正吻我朋友,让我给撞见了。
-
I 'm 15 and I 've never snogged a girl
我15岁了,还没有亲过一个女孩。
-
They were snogging under a bridge
他们在一座桥下面拥抱接吻。
-
Oh , I wish I could just go up and snog his face off .
哦,我真想我能走上去亲亲他的脸蛋
-
So I don 't mind them snogging in front of us any more .
所以我不能抱怨,他们在我们面前乱啃了
-
I 've never snogged with a man with a beard .
我从未和有胡子的男人亲热过。
-
She was snogging with him throughout the party .
整个晚会上她不断地同他拥抱接吻。
-
Most wants : A good snog .
闻名:哈利最好的朋友。
-
" Obnoxiously cute couple who can 't stop snogging in public . "
“不能停止在公共场合亲嘴的极度可爱的一对”
-
He caught us having a snog .
他看见我们在亲吻。
-
We had a lovely snog during the film .
看电影的时候,我们又抱又吻很开心。
-
But the pair are definitely back together and were spotted snogging in a Houston hotel pool party during her stay .
当然,Gaga对爱情可谓是忠贞不二,她和卡尔的感情也还算浓情蜜意,2人在休斯顿的酒店排队上被拍到旁若无人地拥吻。
-
My date said that it was OK to hold her hand , but she made it very clear that she did not want to be snogged .
我的约会()告诉我可以拉她的手,不过她很清楚地表示她不想被亲吻。
-
A couple snogging in the doorway .
在门口拥抱接吻的一对男女。
-
A bit of snogging is generally acceptable , but try and keep it to the back row.Art galleries and libraries are places of learning , not loving . Get a room !
短暂的拥抱亲吻是可以接受的,但是尽量在后排进行。艺术馆和图书馆是用来学习的地方,而不是用来上演爱情剧的。
-
If it 's really passionate , according to health expert Professor Bryant Stamford of Hanover College , Indiana , a good snog can burn up to two calories a minute .
印第安纳州汉诺威学院的健康专家布莱恩特•史丹佛教授表示,如果认真投入的话,一个美好的拥吻每分钟能燃烧两卡热量。
-
For those of you that don 't know , Georgia Groome played Georgia Nicholson in 2008 's Angus , Thongs and Perfect Snogging , which means she is an ICON .
有些人可能不知道,乔治娅·格洛梅在2008年的《青春爱欲吻》中扮演乔治娅·尼克尔森,也就是说她是一个偶像。
-
It also came with the pretty clever headline , " TINKER TAYLOR SNOG A SPY , " a play on the miniseries and 2011 film , " Tinker Tailor Solider Spy . "
该报道的标题也极为巧妙,《补锅匠泰勒与间谍之吻》恰好与2011年的一部名为《锅匠,裁缝,士兵,间谍》的电影形成谐音双关。
-
It also takes us longer to hold hands with than to kiss a new partner , with 31 per cent claiming they would snog their date immediately , and 34 per cent revealing they would wait between one and two weeks to holds hands .
并且调查显示,情侣间的亲吻要比牵手来得更早。31%的人称他们初次约会便有了亲吻拥抱的行为,而34%的人表示,大约过一两周才会有牵手的行为。