事干
-
别瞎忙活了,找点有用的事干!
Stop fussing around and find something useful to do !
-
这种事干一次也许还可以原谅,干两次就绝对不能了。
Doing it once was just about excusable ─ doing it twice was certainly not .
-
在附近的宇宙中,还有325、326、327、328、329、330等几颗小行星。他就开始访问这几颗星球,想在那里找点事干,并且学习学习。
He found himself in the neighborhood of the asteroids1 325 , 326 , 327 , 328 , 329 , and 330 . He began , therefore , by visiting them , in order to add to his knowledge .
-
我妻子请求今天搭乘飞机时能带上我的iPad,为的是飞行途中我们的女儿能有点儿事干。
My wife pleaded to take my iPad with her on a flight today , the better to occupy our daughter while airborne .
-
来,现在就动手把这件事干起来吧。
Now , then , get about the job at once .
-
照我看那件事干得不错。
That is what I call a good job of work .
-
没关系,我有很多事干。
That 's fine , I have a lot start to do .
-
别闲转悠!找点有意义的事干干。
Don 't stooge about ! Do something useful .
-
除了胡说八道,他没别的事干。
He had nothing to do except talk nonsense .
-
他干这种事干了好一段时间了。
He 'd been doing this for a while .
-
为了找些事干,晚饭后我和查理一起看电视。
I watched TV with Charlie after dinner , for something to do .
-
我想总部肯定给你很多事干。
I 'm sure headquarters keeps you busy .
-
Mmm.-想找点新鲜事干-嗯
Wanted to try something new and exciting .
-
别问了,那事干的太傻了。
Forget it , it 's stupid really .
-
你没有一件事干的好的。
You never do a job properly .
-
要是找不到点事干,他只好自杀。
If he couldn 't get something to do he 'd have to commit suicide .
-
我们在这里还有事干?
We got more to do here ?
-
因为显然我星期六下午没什么事干。
Because apparently I didn 't have anything else to do on a Saturday afternoon .
-
他有什么背信弃义的事干不出来呢?
What treachery is beyond him ?
-
那时我们没啥要紧事干,我明天可见你。
We don 't have much on at the moment . I could see you tomorrow .
-
无论何时只要我的老板看见我无事干时,他就找些事情给我做。
Whenever my boss sees me out of work , he finds something for me to do .
-
如果你还再找些事干,那你会生病的。
If you try to crowd too many activities into your timetable , you will make yourself ill .
-
每当雨天把我困在家里的时候,我就会学着其他姑娘们的样子找点有趣的事干干。
When a rainy day keeps me indoors , I amuse myself after the manner of other girls .
-
总之,我在大年夜提前打烊,所以你们几个得找点别的事干。
Anyway , I close early on New Year 's Eve , so you lot will need to find something else to do .
-
沿着塞纳河散散步,看蒙马特附近的街头艺术家画画,或者在埃菲尔铁塔下野餐——在这里你永远也不会找不到事干。
Take a stroll along the Seine , watch the street painters near Montmartre , or picnic under the Eiffel Tower - you 'll never run out of thing to do here .
-
是时候该转移努力的目标了:争取为多数人找到事干能生活下去;而不再徒劳地努力为所有的人找到工作。
The time has certainly come to switch some efforts and resources away from the impractical goal of creating jobs for all , to the urgent practical task of helping many people to manage .
-
接下来的两个星期我常和辟果提和巴克斯在一起,而斯提福兹常随丹尼尔和哈姆去航海、钓鱼,或者找些其他事干,所以我不常见着他。
For the next two weeks I was often with Peggotty and Barkis , while Steerforth went sailing or fishing with Daniel and Ham , or found other things to do , so I did not see very much of him .
-
这件事他们干得极其出色。
They managed it all supremely well .
-
可是,罢工工人无事可干,又看到公司在警察的支持下,显得神气活现,他们被惹恼了
Idleness , however , and the sight of the company , backed by the police , triumphing , angered the men .
-
只要强迫约翰拿出干劲来,他什么事都干得出来。
John could do any thing when put to his stumps .