太坏了
- Too Bad;Superbad
-
在电影《太坏了》的结尾,有这么一幕:乔纳希尔与迈克尔塞拉相拥入睡。
One of the last scenes in the movie Superbad features Jonah Hill and Michael Cera cuddling .
-
天气太坏了,不能去散步。
The weather is too bad to go for a walk .
-
再对我讲一遍,耐儿,我的记性太坏了。
Tell me again , nell , my head fails me .
-
你把东西全吃光了,你可太坏了。
It was mean of you to eat all the food .
-
这个世界对你们太坏了,孩子们。
The whole world wounds with you , my chidren .
-
我认为资方对你真的太坏了。
I think you 've had re-ally shittytreatment from management .
-
她来例假的时候脾气实在太坏了。
She is really in bad temper in that time of the month .
-
你太坏了,当不了牧师。
You are too wicked to be a priest .
-
他太坏了,总有一天会有恶报。
He is too wicked not to meet a bad end some day .
-
你们疯了么,这太坏了,太糟糕了。
Are you crazy ? This is bad . very , very bad .
-
那么我的消息看起来就不会太坏了。
So that mine doesn 't seem so bad .
-
他对你的影响太坏了。
He 's a very bad influence on you .
-
他真是太坏了,弗雷德!他妻子说。
' That 's very bad of him , Fred !' said his wife .
-
我对你大声嚷嚷,真对不起,我脾气太坏了。
I 'm sorry I shouted at you . it 's my infernal temper .
-
我把他想的太坏了。
I thought the worst of him .
-
我们太坏了吧?
Penny : Are we terrible people ?
-
小卡,我们是不是太坏了?
Cam , are we terrible people ?
-
和我哥哥们想的太坏了。
And my brothers so negativeiy .
-
你太坏了。
You are very bad .
-
可是到了那儿之后他发现,那儿的天气太坏了。
When he got to there , he found , however , that the weather was too bad .
-
天气太坏了,早知道如此,倒不如呆在家里为好。
The weather was so bad that we might ( just ) as well have stayed at home .
-
这就对了我太坏了所以我自投罗网把自己送进了这个地狱
That 's right , I 'm so bad , I got myself thrown into this heckhole on purpose !
-
她太坏了,所以死了倒是件好事,否则她最后会被关进监狱或处以绞刑的。
She was so bad it was lucky she died , or she would have ended up in prison , or hung .
-
我噎着气又笑了:“芳姊,不要把我说得太坏了呀!”
Restraining my anger , I laughed and said : " sister fang , do n 't make me out to be that bad !"
-
如:你去也好。天气太坏了,早知道如此,倒不如呆在家里为好。
You may as well go 、 The weather was so bad that we might ( just ) as well have stayed at home . -
-
就职于北京一家贸易公司的杜春华(音)说,所有的中国人都应该感到愤慨,那些人想破坏如此平和的一项活动,太坏了。
' Chinese people should all be indignant , 'said Du Chunhua , who works for a trading company in the Chinese capital . 'I think it 's really bad that they are trying to ruin such a peaceful event . '
-
原来里科是因为太在意坏心情了,好心情都被忽略了。应用程序只是帮他发现并珍惜生活中美好的一面。
It turns out that he was simply focusing more on the bad days , and ignoring the good days . The mood app helped him see and value the brighter side of life .
-
参加派对吃得太多,吃坏了肚子
Got sick from eating too much at a party
-
油太重了会坏了汤的味道。
Too much oil spoils the soup .
-
可惜今天司机运气实在太坏,还开了没一半路呢,又遇上了塞车&一辆运满了煤炭的大货车后轮陷在淤泥里,抛锚了!
What a bad luck day it was for the driver because we got into a traffic jam before we were half way to Dafang – a large goods vehicle fully loaded of coal had its rear wheels trapped by mud !