得儿
-
咱们喝点饮料吧,我嗓子都干得冒烟儿了。
Let 's get a drink ─ I 'm parched .
-
我今天得早点儿下班。
I have to leave work early today .
-
这点小事你怎么就急得那样儿了。
Why let such trifles worry you so much ?
-
我得好好儿谢谢他。
I 'll really have to thank him .
-
他把那些木棍儿都削得细细儿的。
He pared each stick down to a thin strip .
-
批评他是可以的,不过你说得过头儿了。
It was all right to criticize him , but you overdid it .
-
对不起,我得颠儿了。
Sorry , I 've got to leave .
-
他两眼睁得滴溜儿圆。
He opened his eyes wide .
-
噢,我得快点儿回家了。
Oh , well , I had better be heading home .
-
我们知道那天晚上我们得早点儿睡。
We knew we wanted to make an early night of it .
-
我离开的时候,他确实给折腾得模样儿都变了。
He was wore down almighty thin when I left .
-
他气得差点儿口吐白沫。
He was so angry he was almost frothing at the mouth .
-
如果你努力把力,我们就能进行得快点儿了。
If you try harder , we can go faster .
-
那你得快点儿,只有10分钟了。
You must hurry up then . there 's only ten minutes left .
-
我就得通知儿福联盟
I 'd need to contact Child Protective Services .
-
那你得快点儿。
B : Then you must hurry up .
-
你也想来的话就得快点儿。
You 'll have to make it snappy if you want to come too .
-
那棵百年老树至今还长得好好儿的。
That hundred-year-old tree is still growing well .
-
你得快点儿,电影7点开始。
Hurry up , the film starts at7 .
-
农夫们惊讶得差点儿昏过去。
The farmers were surprised and almost fainted .
-
您下次得早点儿动身。
You have to start earlier next time .
-
凯特想走得快点儿。
Kate wants to hike quickly .
-
史蒂文一定得快点儿。
Steven has to go faster .
-
玛丽跳着数着,数着跳着,跳得脸蛋儿又红又热,
Mary counted and skipped , skipped and counted , until her face was hot and red .
-
你现在即来了,就得好好儿干,让我们脸上也光彩。
Now you 've come , you try to do right and be a credit to us .
-
“医生,得快点儿了。我不想测验的时候迟到。”
" Doc , get a move on . I don 't like being late for an exam . "
-
他们把树挖出来放进车里,霍顿难过得差点儿哭了出来。
They dug up his tree and they put it inside , with Horton so sad that he practically cried .
-
好的,那你得快点儿选择了,你只能去一座城市,蒙特利尔或是悉尼,你选择那座城市?
OK . You gotta choose real quick , only one city , Montreal or Sydney , which do you choose ?
-
我们得早点儿订机票和酒店,最近想去海南旅游的人太多了。
We should book our plane tickets and hotel in advance since everyone seems to want to go to Hainan these days .
-
得波儿羞怯的说,关于此事,他还没有听到任何的言论,而且承诺马上调查此事。
Yvo de Boer sheepishly says that he has heard nothing about it , and promises to look into it straight away .