我不在那儿
- 网络I'm Not There;I am not there;I\'m Not There
-
2007年“我不在那儿”中的CocoRivington
Coco Rivington in " I 'm Not There " ( 2007 ) ,
-
我不在那儿,那我去找你,你在哪
I 'm not there . Then I 'll come to you . Where are you ?
-
我不在那儿,所以没有看见。
I wasn 't there , therefore I ddn 't see .
-
碰巧那天我不在那儿。
It happen that I am not there that day .
-
我不在那儿,也没有离您而去。
I am not there ; I did not die .
-
今天入夜后,我不在那儿睡。
I will not sleep there when this night comes .
-
如果我不在那儿,他们会杀了彼此的。
They 'll kill each other ifi 'm not there .
-
可我不在那儿了。
Alison : Well , I am not there .
-
因为很遗憾我不在那儿。
Because , sadly , I was not there .
-
哦,我已不在那儿工作了。
Well , you see , I no longer work there .
-
幸好我当时不在那儿。
It 's a good thing I wasn 't there .
-
只是想告诉你要是我朋友不在那儿的话
Just so you know , if my friends weren 't there ,
-
我不记得在那儿看到他。
I don 't remember seeing him there , No.
-
我不打算在那儿过夜。
I 'm not planning to stay there overnight .
-
我不知道在那儿躺了多久,后来一个男人和善的声音劝我试着站起来——我做到了。随后我被轻轻地牵到附近的一个马厩。
I don 't know how long I was there , but a man with a kind voice persuaded me to try to get up and I managed it.Then I was gently led to some stables close by .
-
“我想他不在那儿了吧?”——“我觉得希望不大,”她说。
' He 's not still there , I suppose ? ' — ' I wouldn 't bank on that , ' she said .
-
虽然如此,我不认为他在那儿是学做蛋糕的。
Although , I don 't think he went there for the pastries .
-
我的外套不在那儿,一定是有人拿错了。
My coat isn 't there , someone must have taken it by mistake .
-
但我本不该在那儿:伍德森本不该在那儿。
But I shouldn 't have been there : Wooderson shouldn 't have been there .
-
确定我的钱包不在那儿?
Sure my wallet 's not there ?
-
我不知道自己在那儿站了有多久,我一直无法按下快门。
I don 't know how many seconds I stood there , unable to snap that shutter .
-
我不想呆在那儿,我更喜欢纽约,它比洛杉矶更令人兴奋。
I didn 't want to stay there . I like New York better . It 's more exciting than Los Angeles .
-
不,我觉得问题不在那儿,因为我们前几天去跳舞…他紧紧抱住我的那个样子,
PHOE : Oohh , um , no , I don 't think that 's the problem . ' Cause we went , um , dancing the other night and the way he held me so close ,
-
我做不来德卡斯在那儿呢
I can 't do it , not while Durkas is there .
-
我不知道他会在那儿,我是偶然碰见他的。
I had no idea he was there . I met him by chance .
-
跟我走不你呆在那儿
So come with me . Don 't you , no , you stay there .
-
我知道你不想在那儿耗一天现在起床!
I know you don 't want to be there all day -- now , get up .
-
如果我知道它已经不在那儿,我为什么还要派你的小组去研究呢?
Why would I send your team to study the thing if I knew it wasn 't there ?
-
如果约翰没开门,弗里茨就绕到城堡的另一面来找我。要是我不在那儿,那我就是死了——国王也一样。
If Johann did not open the door , Fritz would come round to the other side of the castle to find me.If I was not there , then I was dead-and the King , too !
-
你不能为此责怪我,当时我根本不在那儿!
You can hardly blame me for it when I wasn 't even there !