我是真的

  • 网络I'm serious;I'm Real;I Am Real
我是真的我是真的
  1. 说真心话,无论如何我是真的不想去。

    To be perfectly honest , I didn 't want to go anyway .

  2. 我是真的爱他,还是应该离开他?

    Do I love him , or should I leave him ?

  3. 其实,想对你说我是真的很喜欢()你!

    Miss . miss , please ! give me a kiss !

  4. 别忘了,我是真的想要帮你们。

    Don 't forget I really tried to save you guys .

  5. 不,我是真的要辆车。

    No no , I mean I really need a car .

  6. 我是真的有24岁和18岁的孩子吗

    Is it possible that I have a 24 and 18-year-old ?

  7. 我是真的不能确定事情是否在变好?

    I 'm really not sure things are even getting better ?

  8. 你们知道,我是真的喜欢布兰蒂这姑娘。

    You know , I really like this girl brandy .

  9. 我是真的被冥想修行所吸引。

    It was really the meditation practice that I was attracted to .

  10. 我是真的喜欢有义气的人。

    I do love it when men are able to show affection .

  11. 如果我是真的在那的话,也只可能去去接马子。

    If I was even there , maybe picking up a girl .

  12. 姐姐:我是真的会告诉妈妈啊!

    Mui Mui : I really want to tell mummy .

  13. 我是真的不想去想那些糟糕的蜂巢。

    I certainly don 't want to think about those terrible honeycombs .

  14. 这次我是真的恋爱了,劳伦斯神父。

    I 'm in love for real this time , Father Laurence .

  15. 我是真的听到了声音还是我的幻觉而已?

    Did I really hear a voice or was it only my fancy ?

  16. 我是真的,我想你们这些疯小孩没问题。

    I mean it . I think you crazy kids have a shot .

  17. 我是真的忘了带皮包,我知道

    I really did . I forgot my purse .

  18. 喂你昨晚说要签我是真的吗

    Were you serious last night about signing me ?

  19. 对不起,这次我是真的要放弃你了。

    I am sorry , this time I really to give up you .

  20. 我是真的想和你一起来。

    I really wanted to come with you .

  21. 我是真的爱你,所我选择了独自离开。

    I really love you , so I have to choose to leave alone .

  22. 可是,你知道的,我是真的爱你。

    However , you do know that how much I love you , right ?

  23. 不管怎么样我是真的希望你快乐,希望你为了我也要努力做到!

    Anyway , I really wish you happiness , hope you will try to me !

  24. 那意谓着我是真的有麻烦了。

    Means I 'm really in trouble .

  25. 我是真的,一个。

    I was really into that one .

  26. 我是真的要喝点酒。

    I would really like some wine .

  27. 我是真的很希望拿到这个项目。

    I just really wanted this project .

  28. 我是真的变了个人。

    That I 'm a different guy .

  29. 反正我是真的不会导演。

    I can 't really direct anyway .

  30. 我是真的要和他结婚了,还是做了一场梦?

    Was I really going to marry him , or was it all a dream ?