我期待
-
我期待着看你演出。
I 'm looking forward to seeing you perform .
-
我期待着有一个令人愉快的聚会。
I was looking forward to a jolly party
-
这个赛季我期待我们能够保住冠军头衔,赢得欧洲杯。
This season I expect us to retain the championship and win the European Cup .
-
我期待他4点钟到达。
I anticipate his arrival at four o'clock .
-
我期待着研究人员扩展我们对这个问题的理解,让我们能够将其转化为有效的教育和政策,”他说。
" I look forward to seeing researchers expand our understanding of the issue so we can translate it into effective education and policy , " he says .
-
我期待着高中的新生活。
I am looking forward to the new life of senior high school .
-
A:但愿不会。我期待乘地铁去学校!
A : Hope not . I 'm looking forward to taking the subway to school !
-
中国在发展。我期待中国的经济会继续增长。
China is growing . I expect that the economy will further grow .
-
我期待下周在里斯本的会议上与你见面。
I look forward to meeting you next week at the conference in Lisbon .
-
我期待自己变老。
I look forward to growing older .
-
MR:我期待尽快处理程序问题,接着开始构造有意义的技术问题列表,它们是技术委员会成员由输入规范已经意识到的问题。
MR : I am looking to quickly deal with procedural issues and then start constructing the list of meaningful technical issues that the TC members are already aware of with the input specifications .
-
彼得森婉拒了《财富》杂志(Fortune)的采访,但一份新闻稿援引他的话说:“我期待着率领标普团队,以标普的优势为基础,继续在全球各地拓展标普的事业。”
Peterson , who declined to speak with fortune , was quoted in a press release as saying : " I look forward to leading the S & P team and continuing to expand the company around the world by building on its many strengths . "
-
我期待着某一天能看到你的作品出版。
I look forward to seeing your work published some day .
-
我期待在‘选举之夜’与你同在。
I look forward to having you there on Election Night .
-
我期待着听到这一结果,但是
I look forward to hearing the outcome of this , but
-
我期待她会尽快恢复完全。
And I expect that she will make a full recovery .
-
我期待这个概念能够变为现实。
I 'd love to see this concept come to fruition .
-
我期待你能别老缠着我。
I 'm looking forward to you getting off my back .
-
我期待你的眼睛,看看你是谁。
I look into your eyes and see who you are .
-
在新的一年里让我期待的影片!
Most attraction movies of next year in my life !
-
我期待本周末能放松一下。
I 'm looking forward to relaxing this coming weekend .
-
我期待在法庭上能证明我的清白。
I look forward to proving my innocence at trial .
-
莱司特:我期待认识她。
Lester : I 'm looking forward to meeting her .
-
我期待广告人的绿色灿烂
I 'm Looking Forward to the Grassy Resplendence of Admen
-
我期待下不好玩桶。
I 'm looking down the barrel of no fun .
-
我期待不久可以分一半给你。
I expect to deliver the same to you shortly .
-
我期待不久能见到你和你的家人。
I hope to see you and your family soon .
-
我期待我最后一次的干细胞治疗。
I am looking forward to getting my final stem cell treatment .
-
我期待着能在星期天回来。
I expect ( that ) I shall be back on Sunday .
-
我期待与他们的大师进行对话。
I look forward to the discussions with their masters .