正餐

zhèng cān
  • dinner;almuerzo
正餐正餐
正餐 [zhèng cān]
  • [dinner] 指午餐或晚餐

正餐[zhèng cān]
  1. 正餐前不要给孩子一个劲地吃巧克力。

    Don 't stuff the kids with chocolate before their dinner .

  2. 花20英镑吃正餐算是价格一般。

    £ 20 for dinner is about average .

  3. 午饭是他的正餐。

    Lunch is his main meal of the day .

  4. 我们的正餐是午饭。

    We have our main meal at lunchtime .

  5. 头等奖是一顿两人正餐,餐馆任选。

    First prize will be a meal for two at the restaurant of your choice .

  6. 我们正餐吃鳟鱼好吗?

    Shall we have trout for dinner ?

  7. 正餐之间不要吃零食。

    Don 't eat between meals .

  8. 住宿免费——你只需付早餐和正餐的钱。

    Accommodation is free — all you pay for is breakfast and dinner

  9. 你最好简单吃点快餐,不要着急着慌地吃正餐。

    You are better eating just a small snack than hurrying a main meal

  10. 包括咖啡、服务费及增值税在内,一顿五道菜正餐的价格为30英镑。

    A five-course meal including coffee , service and VAT is £ 30 .

  11. 电话是在正餐快要开始时打来的。

    The telephone call came shortly before dinnertime .

  12. 正餐价格什么都算上大约为25英镑。

    Dinner is about £ 25 all in .

  13. 他在两餐之间吃点东西来补充正餐。

    He supplements his regular meals by eating between meals .

  14. “正餐你有什么特别喜欢的菜吗?”“没有,什么都行。”

    " is there anything in particular you 'd like for dinner ?"" no , nothing in particular . "

  15. 而且,大多数泰国人在吃正餐时都不会坐下来,因为通常他们吃饭的时候都已经非常饥饿了,尤其是在孩子和青少年时期。

    Also , most Thai people do not sit down to eat a proper meal because they usually eat when they are hungry , especially kids and teenagers .

  16. 她不吃正餐,以便满足自己吃巧克力和炸薯片的渴望

    She skipped normal meals to satisfy her craving for chocolate and crisps .

  17. 因为在凌晨享受一顿丰盛的正餐有点太晚,所以一般会吃点宵夜,通常来说,吃的都是早餐常吃的东西,比如鸡蛋,薄饼,华夫饼还有麦片之类的。

    Since it 's too late to enjoy a full meal before bed , night munchies are served . This usually consists of foods traditionally eaten at breakfast such as eggs , pancakes , waffles and cereal .

  18. 有一次,在吃完正餐后,X先生和他的朋友退到书房里,去品尝一杯波尔图红葡萄酒。

    Mr & witnessed an occasion after dinner when he and his friend had retired there for a glass of port .

  19. dine:进餐,用正餐我要去ModelU.N.但是我们今晚在Butter有聚会,是吗?

    Hazel : I 'm going to Model UN , but we 're dining tonight , right ? -

  20. 在英国,一天中的几顿饭都有它们各自的名字,比如breakfast早餐,brunch早午餐,elevenses午前茶,lunch午餐,tea下午茶,dinner(晚餐,正餐),supper晚饭。

    In the UK we have many different names for mealtimes , including ' Breakfast ',' Brunch ',' Elevenses ',' Lunch ',' Tea ',' Dinner ' and ' Supper '!

  21. 而西方,人在正餐后会吃些甜食(dessert),如蛋糕、冰激凌、小甜点、馅饼等。

    Some common desserts are cake , ice-cream , cookies and pie . However , it would be absurd to think that westerners have dessert after every meal !

  22. 别对我说什么食物原则,我要说的是你可以时不时地尽情享受一顿RockyRoad的冰淇淋大餐,即作为偶尔的正餐而不是成为稳定的惯例。

    Don 't call the food police on me for this one , but I say you can enjoy a Rocky Road ice-cream dinner " now and then ," which means as an occasional deal and not a steady routine .

  23. 有些家庭,正餐是一天中最丰盛的饭。

    In some houses dinner is the biggest of the day .

  24. 正餐后,每人吃一盘草莓鸡蛋奶油甜食。

    After dinner , everyone had a dish of strawberry whip .

  25. 别吃点心了,你会对正餐失去胃口的。

    Please don 't snack ; you will ruin your dinner .

  26. 正餐之前你常吃什么食物?

    What kind of food do you often eat between meals ?

  27. 英国人在正餐后要吃很多的甜食。

    British people eat lots of desserts after their main meal .

  28. 双子:聪明善变的双子座一直有吃正餐的习惯。

    The intellectual and airy Twins like to keep dinner light .

  29. 我们晚上吃一天中的正餐。

    We eat our main meal of the day in the evening .

  30. 准备正餐的时候要充分发挥一下你的想象力。

    Try to use your imagination when planing main meals .