见怪
- mind;be blamed;take offense;be taken to task
-
[mind;be blamed;take offence;be taken to task] 责备;责怪(多指对自己)
-
等上十分钟你不会见怪吧?
Do you mind waiting for ten minutes ?
-
我是一个粗人,说话直来直去,你可别见怪。
I 'm a bit of a boor , so I hope you won 't mind if I speak bluntly .
-
我要是主动提出帮助,她会不会见怪?
Would she take it amiss if I offered to help ?
-
爸爸,别见怪,不过你该洗澡了。
Dad , you need a bath . No offence .
-
谅你也不至于见怪。
I trust that you will not blame me .
-
我要搬出去了&请你们不要见怪,我只不过是不喜欢这里的空气而已。
I 'm moving out & no offence to you but I just don 't like the atmosphere .
-
叨在知己,幸勿见怪。
Having the honour , though I am unworthy of it , to be counted among your intimate friends , I hope that you will not take offence . ( an apology in a classical-style letter )
-
n.[法]被告人adj.[法]被告的;辩护的n.犯罪,违反;冒犯,触怒;攻击违反触怒,得罪没有冒犯你的意思!不要见怪!
an offence against give / cause offence to No offence ( meant ) !
-
我要是提出帮助,她会不会见怪?
Would she take if amiss if I offered to help ?
-
别见怪,这里有股难闻的气味。
No offence , but there 's a terrible smell in here .
-
如果我叫你傻瓜,可别见怪!
Don 't take it amiss if I call you a schmuck .
-
假若我指出你的错误,请勿见怪。
Don 't take it amiss if I point out your errors .
-
说句你不见怪的话,人家完全知道该怎么样想法。
I beg your pardon ; & one knows exactly what to think .
-
我讲的话你别见怪。
Don 't take offence at what I said .
-
我希望你不会因为我提前离开而见怪。
I hope you won 't take it amiss if I leave early .
-
我的话请你不要见怪。
You should not take my words amiss .
-
他请求她原谅,不要见怪。
He begged pardon for having displeased her .
-
有我守着他,默斯格罗夫夫妇不会见怪的。
Mr and Mrs Musgrove cannot think it wrong while I remain with him .
-
他继而说道,他对我的议论并没有见怪。
He went on to say that he didn 't take my comments amiss .
-
别见怪,但听起来糟糕极了。
No offense , but that sounds awful .
-
如果我哪句话说得不中听,请别见怪。他说这话是无心的,你可别见怪。
If anything I said displeased you , please do not take it ill .
-
我希望你不要见怪,这些东西太油腻了,我吃不了。
I hope you won 't be offended ; they are too rich for me .
-
别见怪,但我的头越来越晕。
I 'm terribly sorry to mention it , but the dizziness is getting worse .
-
要是胡史尼塔不见怪,我倒想再问她几个问题。
I 'd like to ask Juanita some more questions if she doesn 't mind .
-
如果我叫你不要抽烟,希望你不要见怪。
I hope you won 't take offence if I ask you not to smoke .
-
当我临时冒出问候你的时候别太见怪
Don 't be surprised if I just pop in unannounced just to check up .
-
请别见怪,我们是在和你一起笑,而不是嘲笑你。
Please don 't be offended , we were laughing with you , not at you .
-
亲爱的,请你不要见怪,我实在太累。
If you don 't mind , dear , I 'm afraid I 'm rather tired .
-
我是说,别见怪,为什么她会送你一个糖果棒呢?
I mean , no offense , but why would she send you a candy cane ?
-
尽管杰克喜欢撒谎,可别人为此指责他时他从不见怪。
Although Jeff was given to lying , he never took umbrage at being accused of it .