奶妈
- wet nurse
-
[wet nurse] 被雇用给别人家孩子喂奶的妇女
-
他是奶妈奶大的。
He was breast-fed by a wet nurse .
-
绝不像你奶妈所说的睡前故事。
Not like the stories your wet nurse told you .
-
在婚礼前Richard准备拍一些结婚照片。奶妈正在帮茱丽叶把她的结婚礼服准备妥当。
Richard 's going to take some wedding pictures before the ceremony . The nurse was helping Juliet get her wedding clothes ready .
-
他碰到一个牵着孩子的奶妈。
He happened to meet a nurse with a little child .
-
“这的确是令人悲伤的时刻,”奶妈说道。
These are sad times indeed , @ said the nurse .
-
你是不是很喜欢当我们的奶妈啊,夏琳?
Don 't you just love being our nanny , charlene ?
-
贝希娅:奶妈,你的舌头将会给你自己掘个坟墓。
Bithiah : Your tongue will dig your grave , Memnet .
-
奶妈正在帮茱丽叶把她的结婚礼服准备妥当。
The nurse was helping Juliet get her wedding clothes ready .
-
我来联邦调查局不是做奶妈的。
I didn 't join the FBL to become a nanny .
-
奶妈都会做松饼替你打气。
But Nana aiways made muffins to cheer you up .
-
奶妈需求激增也引发了道德方面的问题。
The upswing in demand for wet nurses is raising moral questions .
-
在卧室,奶妈在给思嘉量腰围。
In the bedroom , Scarlett is having Mammie measure her waist .
-
早安,男士们,奶妈说。
Good morning , gentlemen , @ said the nurse .
-
我们是不是很喜欢我们的奶妈夏琳啊?
Don 't we just love our nanny , charlene ?
-
那奶妈和村民干嘛摸我?
Then why did nursing mother and villagers touch me ?
-
有多少奶妈是开着这样的车呢?
How many lactating women are driving one of those ?
-
奶妈:谁陪你去亚特兰大?
MAMMIE : Who 's going to Atlanta with you ?
-
奶妈:思嘉小姐,他们把我们这儿当成总部。
MAMMIE : They used the house for their headquarters Miss Scarlett .
-
让人想起中国农村的奶孩子的奶妈怀抱孩子的情景。
This lets me remind of the same vision in Chinese village .
-
你好,奶妈!你带来了什么消息呢?
Greetings , Nurse ! What news do you bring ?
-
你不会因为那个而对一个老奶妈生我气吧?
You ain 't holding that against old Mammy , is you ?
-
奶妈:你一直都这么勇敢,思嘉。小姐。
MAMMIE : You 've been brave so long , Miss Scarlett .
-
孩子们小时候由奶妈照看。
The children are farmde out to Nannie at an early age .
-
奶妈们相信蓝色能够防止婴儿发热。
They believe the color protects their babies from fevers .
-
“这是绳梯,”奶妈悲伤地回答道。
This is the rope ladder , @ replied the nurse sadly .
-
他曾经很喜欢老奶妈和她说的那些故事。
He had liked Old Nan and her stories once .
-
瑞德:您不喜欢我,奶妈。
RHETT : You don 't like me Mammie .
-
如果你骂他,你好象是他的奶妈。
If you scold him , you are like a nanny to him .
-
奶妈:园子里什么也没有,只有红萝卜。
MAMMIE : We ain 't got nothing but radishes in the garden .
-
思嘉:奶妈说你回来了。
SCARLETT : Mammie said you 'd come back .