愣住
- Froze;dumbfound;become speechless because of astonishment, an unexpected question, etc;be taken aback
-
[dumbfound] 通常表示较强烈的状态,达到心理上的木然或惊讶
-
显然让这种疯狂的攻击给愣住了,以致不能进行真正的干预
-
一个可怕的念头闪过,我一下子愣住了。
I was brought up short by a terrible thought .
-
如果你说你是女权主义者,好多人都会愣住。
A lot of people 's eyes glaze over if you say you are a feminist .
-
她盯着自己流血的双手,呆呆地愣住了。
She stared at her own bloodied hands , unable to think or move .
-
他提的问题让他的两个伙伴都愣住了。
His question took his two companions by surprise
-
可是当我发现他们早已认识真是把我给愣住了。
But I was stunned to see that they knew each .
-
男孩站在那儿,拖着狮子的前爪愣住了。
The Boy stood holding the lion 's paw in amazement .
-
他一看里面是空的,这才愣住了。
It was empty and he looked at it in forlorn bewilderment .
-
四岁的孩子笑了笑,然后继续做他的小碗。夫妻二人愣住了。
The four-year-old son smiled and went back to work .
-
他的话我听后一下子愣住了。
His remark brought me up short with a jerk .
-
所以,当老师叫我名字的时候,我真是愣住了。
So when the teacher called my name , I was frozen .
-
突然一声可怕的喊叫吓得他愣住了。
A sudden terrible cry froze him to the spot .
-
在向自己提出那个问题之后,他愣住了。
After putting this question to himself , he paused ;
-
见到他的美,你准会愣住!
Seeing his beauty , thou shouldst strike at it !
-
他抬头看见了她,不由得愣住了。
He looked up and saw her , froze for a moment .
-
我问她有没有男朋友的时候,她愣住了。是啊!
And when I asked her the boyfriend question , she froze .
-
脚步声愣住了,我也什么都听不到了。
The footsteps stopped , and I could hear nothing at all .
-
菲和帕迪从他们房间里走出来时,男孩们看得都愣住了。
When fee and paddy emerged from their room , the boys gaped .
-
我听了,我试了,我愣住了。
I listened , I tried , I froze .
-
我当时就感到很震惊,愣住了。
I was shocked so much that I froze .
-
发现他们已经离去,她愣住了。
She was bewildered to find them gone .
-
他不禁吓住了、愣住了、瘫痪了。
He was stultified , shocked , paralyzed .
-
我愣住了。
As I swung around , I froze .
-
我们震惊了我们愣住了
We were stunned . We were frozen .
-
哈利愣住了,大家都看着他。
Harry stared at them all watching him .
-
他瞪着我,愣住了。
He stared at me , thunderstruck .
-
查理站在行李堆中愣住了。
Charles stood against amid his trunks .
-
小马愣住了,不知该听谁的,它只好回家问问妈妈。
Not knowing what to do , the colt went home to consult his mom .
-
我停在门廊里,愣住了。
I stopped dead on the porch .
-
只看了一眼,他的脸色便由红转绿,比交通指示灯变得还快。他愣住了。
His face went from red to green faster than a set of traffic lights .
-
他自己也愣住了这个情况是我们都始料未及的
And he was wondering himself ! Because this was a big surprise to us .