我认
-
根据从学校的历史课,我认出来了。
I recognised it out of the history classes at school .
-
我认然认为他对死亡负有部分责任。
I still think he was partially responsible for the death .
-
我认不清是不是他。
I can 't tell if it 's him or not .
-
我认出来了,你是尼克罗街的基尼。
I know you . you 're Geordie from Nichol street .
-
所有的都是新的,我认不出来它了。
All this is new . I can 't recognize it .
-
在马桶里看到我认不出的。
But I saw somethingin the toilet I couldn 't identify .
-
我认他,当我们走出面包车。
I recognized him , when we got out of the van .
-
他问我认不认识一个有趣的律师。
He asked me if I knew an interesting lawyer .
-
我认不出这台马达的型号。
I cannot make out the type of this motor .
-
呵你终于变得,有我认不出来的成熟咯。
Uh , you finally , I recognize there is not mature .
-
我认有些东西比爱本身更强大。
And I think that 's something more powerful than love itself .
-
今早在停尸房我认的尸。
I identified her BOD this morning at the morgue .
-
你想不到戴着面具还会被我认出来吧?
You didn 't think I 'd recognize you in that disguise ?
-
我认么这是一种非常不健康的看法。
I 'd say it 's a pretty sick point of view .
-
在人群中我认不出她来。
I couldn 't spot her in the crowd .
-
他全变了,我认不出来了。
He 'd completely changed-i didn 't recognize him .
-
我认你应该多考虑你全家的情绪。
I think you should have more consideration for your family 's feelings .
-
我认不出照片中的那个人。
I can 't put my finger on the person in that photograph .
-
我认她的笔迹有些困难。
I have some trouble in reading her handwriting .
-
难怪我认不出来了,现在他看起来不一样了。
No wonder that I cannot recognize him , now he looks different .
-
后来,我认出来了不过是埃里克,我才又开始挪步。
Then I realized it was just Eric . I started walking again .
-
我认你对补药有偏见。
I think you have a prejudice against tonics .
-
我认不得医生的字迹。
I can 't read the doctor 's writing .
-
他一定在他们中间,但是我认不出来。
He must be among them , but I can 't pick him out .
-
我认不认识那两位女士?
Did I know these two ladies personally ?
-
不回来呢,我认了命!
If you didn 't come back , well , that was my bad luck .
-
我认不认识他?
Did I know poor dear edmond ?
-
怎么,找了个中国老婆,是谁,我认不认识?
How , found a Chinese wife , who is , I do not know .
-
别想把我认作孩子的生父;他不是我的孩子。
Don 't try to father the child on me , he is not my son .
-
我认不得你了。自上次见面后,你可变多了。
I can 't make you out . You 're so changed since last we met .