我们这一天

我们这一天我们这一天
  1. 我们这一天又不休息拜托Susan

    We don 't take the day off.Come on , Susan .

  2. 《我们这一天》第三季将于9月25日周二晚9点在NBC首播。

    This Is Us Season 3 premieres Tuesday , September 25 at 9 PM on NBC .

  3. 在《我们这一天》中,Nicky在一个与杰克的闪回场景中被介绍出来,那个时候他们都是孩子。

    Nicky was introduced on This Is Us in a flashback scene with Jack when both were children .

  4. 梅斯、斯特尔林?K?布朗来自《我们这一天》剧组,一起出演开场曲,还有说唱歌手ChancetheRapper鼓励我们不光要热衷政治,还要纵享电视节目的黄金年代。

    Justin Hartley , Chrissy Metz and Sterling K. Brown from This Is Us ; and Chance the Rapper who encouraged everyone to remain politically active while also enjoying the current golden age of TV .

  5. 迈克尔·安格拉诺(《我为喜剧生》)将在备受好评的NBC剧集《我们这一天》第三季中饰演Nicky,杰克的哥哥。

    Michael Angarano ( I 'm Dying Up Here ) is set to recur on the upcoming third season of the acclaimed NBC drama series , playing Nicky , Jack 's brother .

  6. 仅仅这些就足以使我们这一天都感到激动。

    That 's enough to brighten our day ! Our dear Mr.

  7. 我们这一天大部分时间都在逛博物馆。

    We spent the day for the most part looking round the museum .

  8. 我们这一天并不好过,不是吗?

    Having a tough day , are we ?

  9. 我们这一天过得非常愉快。

    We had a great day .

  10. 由于《我们这一天》会有杰克越战时期的故事,所以我们将会见到他的哥哥。

    As This Is Us goes to Vietnam to chronicle Jack 's time during the war , we will meet his brother .

  11. 为了准确描述这场战争,今年6月,《我们这一天》请来了著名的越南记者兼作家蒂姆·奥布莱恩作为顾问。

    To help with the accurate portrayal of the war , This Is Us in June brought in renowned Vietnam journalist and author Tim O'Brien as consultant .

  12. 健康专家曾警告过我们这一天会到来,到那时就连治疗肺部感染或严重的咽喉痛这些普通的疾病都会变得非常困难。

    In the past , health experts warned us that the day would come in which it would become very difficult to provide medical care for even common problems , such as lung infection or severe sore throat .

  13. 我们盼望这一天,不是盼望了好多年了吗?

    We 've been waiting years for this day , haven 't we ?

  14. 我们祈求这一天永远不要来。

    We prayed this day would never come .

  15. 现在,我们在这一天中必须记住一些事情。

    Now , there are certain things we must bear in mind during the day .

  16. 而我们的这一天即将来临。

    And ours is coming soon .

  17. 我相信我们在这一天的过程中能够继续取得重大的进展。

    Im confident that we can continue to make significant progress during the course of this day .

  18. 为此,让我们记住这一天,记住我们是什么样的人,记住我们已经走过了多长的路。

    So let us mark this day with remembrance of who we are and how far we have traveled .

  19. 我们纪念这一天,是因为我们不忘前车之鉴的历史教训,指引我们走向未来。

    We mark this day because we Chinese always believe historical lessons can be a guide to our future .

  20. 让我们记住这一天,记住我们是谁、我们走了多远。

    So let us mark this day with remembrance , of who we are and how far we have travelled .

  21. 尽管我们知道这一天终究会来临,但我们仍然感到遭受了巨大和无法弥补的损失。

    Although we knew that this day would come , nothing can diminish our sense of a profound and enduring loss .

  22. 让我们在这一天以崇敬的心情回忆60年前那次恢宏的战役,也许我们还可以借此深思,如果我们被召唤,是否也能像我们的父辈那样勇敢地挺身而起。

    This is a day to respect the memory of60 years ago and , perhaps , to wonder what we might rise to if only we asked it of ourselves .

  23. 我们纪念这一天,不仅希望我们的下一代,还希望世界各地的下一代,包括日本的年轻一代能够了解历史事实。

    We must mark this day so that not only younger generations but the rest of the world , including Japan 's younger generations , know the truth about the war .

  24. 来自布鲁克林的希尔说:“我们选定这一天的时候已经有点晚了。”他们大约在五个月前才选定要在09年9月9日这一天结婚。

    " We struck upon the date of09-09-09 a little late in the game ," said Hill , of Brooklyn , admitting the couple only picked the day about five months ago .

  25. 让我们共同迎接这一天的到来,好吗?

    Arrival let 's expect this day commonly , OK ?

  26. 我们要促使这一天的来临。

    We will be able to speed up that day .

  27. 我们到这仅仅一天。

    We 've only been here for a day .

  28. 我们应该抓住这一天。

    We should seize the day when it came .

  29. 是谁在我们上岸的这一天将黑券递给我,然后张牙舞爪地表演呢?

    Who tipped me the black spot the day we landed , and began this dance ?

  30. 嘿嘿嘿拜托了各位我们都知道这一天迟早会来临

    Hey , hey , hey . Come on guys . We all knew this day was coming .