福州话
- 网络fuzhou dialect;Foochow
-
因为从来在我们姐弟心里,福州话是最难懂难说的!
We had both thought that the Fuzhou dialect was indeed most difficult for anyone to learn .
-
马祖话与福州话同属闽东方言区南片方言,其常用词语大同小异,有着密切的渊源关系,是海峡两岸语言文化同根同源的有力佐证。
Matsu dialect and Fuzhou dialect belong to the same south dialect of the east Fujian province , whose common phrases have a close relationship . This is convincing evidence to show the same root of eross-straits language culture .
-
所以,我永远说福州话给他们。
So , I always say " Fuzhouhua " to them .
-
它们是中文,英语和福州话。
They are Chinese , English and " Fuzhouhua " .
-
在中国我有说福州话,甚至现在也有说。
I speak the " Fuzhouhua " in China , even now !
-
语言能力:北京话、上海话、福州话。
Language Ability : Beijing , Shanghai , Fuzhou .
-
我会说福州话那是因为我说福州话给我的奶奶和爷爷。
I know it that is because I speak it to my grandmother and grandfather .
-
本文补充语例并从意义、音变、结构等方面加以分析,作为福州话‘做’字的结篇。
This paper attempts to analyze its meaning , sound change and structure by supplementing more examples , as the sequel of the word " Do " of Fuzhou Dialect .
-
文章试图从莆仙话的声母系统、韵母系统及其音韵结构三个方面,具体揭示福州话在莆仙话内部的扩散。
We will verify the diffusion of Fuzhou dialect in Puxian dialect by three aspects , that is , the diffusion of the consonant system , the diffusion of vowel system , and the diffusion of phonology of Fuzhou dialect .