不妨

bù fāng
  • there is no harm in;it would be well if;might as well;would
不妨不妨
不妨 [bù fáng]
  • (1)

  • [might as well]∶最好还是

  • 你不妨现在就告诉他

  • (2)

  • [there is no harm in]∶无任何害处

  • 你不妨去碰碰运气

  • (3)

  • [would]∶表示怀疑或不确定

  • 我不妨说,传导声音的机械装置是完善的

不妨[bù fāng]
  1. 不妨一试。

    There is no harm in trying it .

  2. 正式宴会常会有几道菜须使用特定的刀叉餐具,这时不妨咨询一下邻座的人看他用什么餐具。

    Formal affairs often have several courses of food with the appropriate cutlery for each dish . There is no harm in checking with your neighbor to see what implement he is using .

  3. 你不妨打扮一下。

    It wouldn 't do you any harm to smarten yourself up .

  4. 若不能开车正面驶入,不妨倒车进去。

    If you can 't drive in forwards , try backing it in .

  5. 我们不妨给主管写封信。

    We could write a letter to the director .

  6. 我不敢肯定他们能够帮得上忙,但不妨试一试。

    I doubt they 'll be able to help but it 's worth a try .

  7. 如果没人要这个,我们不妨给他吧。

    If no one else wants it , we might as well give it to him .

  8. 为了便于讨论,不妨设想利率提高了2%。

    Let 's suppose , for the sake of argument , that interest rates went up by 2 % .

  9. 他们不妨停止在电视上做广告,这样做可能是明智之举。

    They might be wise to stop advertising on television

  10. 寻求富有挑战性的事业的科学家不妨考虑一下法医学。

    Scientists in search of a challenging career could do worse than consider forensic science .

  11. 为了便于讨论,不妨假定我们成功地建立了一个令人满意的数据库。

    Let 's assume for the sake of argument that we manage to build a satisfactory database

  12. 青少年提了问题,不妨在回答后再给点儿额外信息。

    It 's a good idea to give adolescents a little more information than they ask for .

  13. 两人都把图案填好色后,不妨互相交换着看一下。

    When you have both filled in your patterns , you may want to share these with each other

  14. 她不妨把这些都试试,直到我们找到最适合她的为止。

    It would do her no harm to try them until we found the one which suited her best .

  15. 如果一定要把地板掀开,不妨趁此机会给各个管道加一层隔热保护。

    If you have to take the floorboards up , take the opportunity to lag any pipes at the same time

  16. 批评者不要老是抱怨马丁太太没有做什么事情,不妨看看她正要做什么事情。

    Instead of beefing about what Mrs Martin has not done , her critics might take a look at what she is trying to do .

  17. 不妨早点动身。

    There 's no harm in leaving a little earlier .

  18. 不妨同他再谈一次。

    We might as well have another talk with him .

  19. 你不妨现在就告诉他。

    You might as well tell him right now .

  20. 顺水人情不妨做做。

    I don 't mind doing you a favour that costs me nothing .

  21. 你不妨同他联系一下。

    You might get in touch with him .

  22. 果有所见,不妨实说。

    If ( indeed ) you should have any opinion , you might as well tell us frankly .

  23. 我不必等了,不妨现在就告诉你。

    I needn 't wait , I may as well tell you now .

  24. 此事不妨另议。

    Let 's find another time to discuss it .

  25. 你不妨捉弄一下老师,就像你已完成作业那样把本子交给他。

    You could try to fake out the teacher by handing in your book as though you 'd done the work .

  26. ThunderForce《雷霆女神》如果扎克·施奈德的《正义联盟》对你来说太阴郁了,不妨看看《雷霆女神》。这部超级英雄电影比《正义联盟》轻快一些,而且短得多。

    If Zack Snyder 's Justice League was too gloomy for you , try Thunder Force , a superhero film that is a bit lighter7 and a lot shorter .

  27. 不妨再利用一次她那善良的天性。

    Her good nature can be presumed upon once too often .

  28. 要是你打算把暑假填满的话,不妨考虑下上面的建议呀!

    If you 're trying to fill up your summer months , consider taking the advice !

  29. 如果这个夏天你有几个月空闲,不妨把你的书单往前推进一点儿啊。

    If you 've got a few free months this summer , consider spending some of it catching6 up on your reading list .

  30. 如果你的愿望清单上的东西囤积很久了,不妨现在就给它划掉!

    If there 's something on your bucket list that has been on there for a while , maybe it 's about time to check it off !