冒犯
- offend;affront;insult;give offence;offend against
-
[offend against;give offence;affront] 在言词或举动上没有礼貌,冲撞了对方
-
他的傲慢无礼的举动冒犯了他姐姐的客人们
-
我不会因为有人决定周末去参加聚会而责备他们,同样地,我也不会认为别人关注我的健康是在冒犯我。
I wouldn 't scold anyone for deciding to party on weekends and in turn I wouldn 't expect anyone to give offence to me for focusing on my health .
-
他举止小心以便不冒犯其它人。
He behave himself so as not to give offence to others .
-
他的评论被看成是对主席的冒犯。
His comments were seen as an insult to the president .
-
我相信他那么说并无冒犯的意思。
I 'm sure he meant no offence when he said that .
-
我无意冒犯,但我确实想自己一个人。
No offence , but I 'd really like to be on my own .
-
在记者眼里,没有什么是不可冒犯的。
For journalists nothing is sacred .
-
如果我的建议冒犯了你,我很抱歉——但我原本是出于好意的。
I 'm sorry if my advice offended you ─ I meant it for the best .
-
我真的冒犯了埃拉——我不知道她和汤姆分手了。
I really put my foot in it with Ella ─ I didn 't know she 'd split up with Tom .
-
我必须要问一个你可能觉得颇具冒犯性的问题。
I must ask a question you may find unpardonable .
-
他本想表现得风趣一点,却弄巧成拙地冒犯了别人。
In a misguided attempt to be funny , he manages only offensiveness
-
甚至看似毫无恶意的言辞在某些语境下都会引起冒犯。
Even seemingly innocuous words are offensive in certain contexts .
-
如此维持一个人的生命是对人类尊严的冒犯。
It 's an affront to human dignity to keep someone alive like this
-
如果我觉得会冒犯任何人,我就不会袒露上身进行日光浴了。
I wouldn 't sunbathe topless if I thought I might offend anyone .
-
艾伦退缩了,说他无意冒犯他们。
Allen back-pedalled , saying that he had had no intention of offending them
-
民众如果认为某个广告具有冒犯性就应该投诉。
People should complain when they consider an advert offensive
-
我并无冒犯之意。那只是随口说出的一句轻率话。
I didn 't mean any offence . It was a flippant , off-the-cuff remark
-
他为自己发表的评论道歉并称无意冒犯该社群。
He apologizes for his comments and says he had no intention of offending the community
-
那些冒犯者都闷不作声了。
The offenders lapsed into a sullen silence
-
他的话严重冒犯了老板。
His words deeply offended his boss .
-
刚才冒犯了你,请原谅。
Please excuse me for having offended you just now .
-
他的话冒犯了所有在场的人。
His words gave great offense to everybody present .
-
我失口冒犯了她。
I let slip some remark that offended her .
-
我有点冒犯了他。
I was a little curt with him .
-
显然,你不会冒犯一个暂时还在当权的人。
Clearly , you don 't want to make a mortal enemy of someone who will be in power for a while .
-
事实上,在不恰当的时候拿出手机比打嗝还要糟糕,因为与其他小冒犯不同的是,查看手机是会传染的。
The reality is taking one 's phone out at the wrong time is worse than belching because , unlike other minor offense , checking tech is contagious .
-
一个”k”还算不上冒犯,但太多”kkkkk……”(“行行行行行……”)就有冷漠挑衅的意味了。-11-
One k short of being offensive , one too many ks to be passive aggressive ...
-
他们小心翼翼,不敢冒犯这位大人。
They were careful not to offend his nibs .
-
被他的无礼而冒犯,她冷冷地、无言地盯着他
Affronted at his impertinence , she stared at him coldly and wordlessly .
-
对不起,冒犯你了,但我绝不是有意的。
I 'm sorry I offended you , but it wasn 't my intention .
-
但是这些我都不大满意,于是我就对下面的年轻夫妇说,“请原谅,我没有任何冒犯的意思,我只是到你们的坟墓上面几秒钟去给你们的花儿拍张照片。希望你们不会介意。”
Unsatisfied , I said to the young couple buried there , " Excuse me . I don 't mean any disrespect but I 'd just like to stand on your tomb for a second to take a picture of your flowers . I hope you don 't mind . "