喜地

喜地喜地
  1. 索尔特欣喜地叫喊着。

    Salter shouted with joy .

  2. 顺便提一句,我很欣喜地见到,在今年的Web2.0展览会上,IBM的员工身着红色T恤的一幕。

    Incidentally I just love the photo to the right , by Scott Beale of Laughing Squid , of IBM staff in red shirts at this year 's Web2.0 Expo !

  3. 弗兰克欣喜地发现那只小猫是真的。

    Frank discovered to his delight that the kitten was real .

  4. 她耐心地、几乎欣喜地等待着,没有一点惊慌。

    She waited on patiently , almost cheerfully , without alarm .

  5. 当支票送到的时候,他欣喜地用抱我。

    When the cheque arrived he hugged me in glee .

  6. 她欣喜地悄声喊着,她已经深深地被这件彩陶吸引住了。

    She exulted softly , completely spellbound by the ancient pottery jar .

  7. 他两眼欣喜地望着埃塔。

    He was looking at Etta with a merry twinkle .

  8. 他欣喜地看着这些东西,之后,又放了回去。

    He looked at the m with pleasure , then replaced them .

  9. 我欣喜地看到了一个全新的自我&有能力把握自己,把握未来!

    I do rejoice in becoming a brand-new guy with a bright future !

  10. 伴随着欣喜地尖叫声,她撕开了生日礼物的包装。

    The toddler is squealing with delight as she rips open her presents .

  11. 在该镇上倒塌的学校里,救援人员欣喜地救出八个小孩。

    Eight children were pulled from a collapsed school in the town by elated rescue-workers .

  12. 我们很欣喜地看到很多公司在帮助我们构建这些集成。

    It 's great to see a lot of companies help us build those integrations .

  13. 不管是美丽还是怪异,这些童话里的疯狂的诗意经常也是讨喜地有趣。

    Beautiful or grotesque , the mad poetry of these tales is often delightfully funny too .

  14. 她又狂喜地大笑起来。

    She laughed again , exultantly .

  15. 我欣喜地触摸到花朵柔软光滑的质地,发现片片花瓣巧妙地卷绕;

    I feel the delightful , velvety texture of a flower , and discover its remarkable convolutions ;

  16. 得知儿子还活着并且一切都好,他欣喜地流泪了。

    He cried for joy when he heard that his son had been found alive and well .

  17. 哈,每次回来,都可以较为欣喜地发现家人的改变或进步。

    Ha , each time I am back , there are changes and progresses to be cheer for .

  18. 这位年轻人欣喜地发现好多书里都有他的名字。

    The young man happily took notice of his own name , which was written in many books .

  19. 我欣喜地发现了北极星,并顺着它的方向找到了像勺子形状一样的北斗七星。

    I was glad to find the North Star , which pointed out for me the Big Dipper .

  20. 通过国际足联和布拉特主席的辛勤工作,我很欣喜地发现足球可以为世界带来的益处。

    Through FIFA and President Blatter 's good work , I 've seen the good that football can do .

  21. 并且非常欣喜地发现那是一只英国船,正驶回英格兰。

    and was delighted to discover that it was an English ship , on its way home to England .

  22. 我欣喜地发现,特拉德已经和他的索菲结婚,还干律师,干得不错。

    I was delighted to find that Traddles had married his Sophy , and was doing well as a lawyer .

  23. 当头脑想着一个画面时,注意你会不会发现自己欣喜地期待它,还是抵制它。

    While holding each image in your mind , notice whether you find yourself pleasantly anticipating the activity or resisting it .

  24. 她父见了那人,便欢欢喜喜地迎接。

    She took him into her father 's house , and when her father saw him , he gladly welcomed him .

  25. 他们满怀欣喜地等着饼干慢慢泡软之后才吃——虽然有可能一不小心就让饼干在杯子里化掉了。

    They happily wait for the biscuit to go soft before tucking in - risking it ending up in the mug .

  26. 我跟爸爸跪在地上,帮忙解开博吉。博吉欣喜地蹭着我俩,短尾巴使劲地晃动。

    I knelt down with Dad and helped untie Bogy , who wriggled against us happily , his stub tail wiggling furiously .

  27. 我欣喜地看到,在邢罡的新作品《冰山》中,出现了价值取向的转移。

    I am very glad to see there is a shift of value orientation in Xing Gang 's work " the iceberg " .

  28. 我欣喜地看到,英国筹办的活动中,既有为教育机构开展的活动,也有教育展会以及各学校之间的联系沟通。

    I am pleased to see that the UK will be including events for individual institutions , an education fair and school links .

  29. 在周四,我欣喜地看到参议院搁置了政党利益共同努力通过这些税收减免议案。

    And on Thursday , I was pleased to see the Senate put partisanship aside and come together to pass these tax credits .

  30. 中国驻埃塞俄比亚大使顾小杰不无欣喜地说:我们拥有竞争优势。

    We have a competitive advantage , says Gu Xiaojie , China 's ambassador to Ethiopia , with a certain amount of glee .