心愿
- wish;aspiration;dream;cherished desire;will;one's heart's desire
-
[cherished desire;aspiration;dream;wish] 心中的愿望
-
这亦是我们恒久的心愿!
It is our permanent cherished desire !
-
希望我的探索和思考能够对促进教育公平起到有益的作用,那将是我最大的心愿。
I hope that my exploration and reflection can play a beneficial role in promoting education fairness . This is my cherished desire .
-
精灵准许他实现三个心愿。
The genie granted him three wishes .
-
选举唤起了未偿的心愿。
The election had raised hopes that remain unfulfilled .
-
最大的画廊在中心位置展出了一组名为《我的心愿》的摄影作品。
The largest gallery contains at its centre a constellation of photographs called My Wishes .
-
这符合人民的心愿。
This accords with the aspirations of the people .
-
他把这笔钱捐给灾民,以遂其父的心愿。
He gave the money to the victims of a natural calamity in order to crown his father 's wish .
-
她暗示了她的心愿。
She intimated her wishes .
-
我想说的是,我爱我的大学,因为它把我们所有人都教得足智多谋,让我们可以用自己的智谋达成心愿。
What I 'm saying is , I loved my university because it taught us all to be resourceful and we could make what we wanted out of it .
-
她打开"妈妈的心愿书",希望能在里面找到跟这些手套有关的内容。
She opened " Mum 's Wish Book " and hoped that she could find these gloves in it .
-
然后她在桌子上看到了"妈妈的心愿书"——一家礼品店的邮购目录。
Then on the table she saw " Mum 's Wish Book " — a mail order catalog from a gift shop .
-
现在就来制定一份属于你们的爱情心愿单吧?
How about creating your relationship bucket list now ?
-
报告发现,他们会列出商品的心愿清单,但并不是真的打算买。
The report found they create wishlists , with no intention of actually buying .
-
对于伴侣们来说,一起制定并完成一个心愿清单能够让你们之间的关系更有活力。
For couples , creating and checking items off a bucket list energizes your relationship .
-
传统上来说,某人会将友情手链系到一个怀有某个心愿的朋友手腕上。
According to tradition , one ties a bracelet onto the wrist of a friend who may wish for something at that moment .
-
这个手链在完全被磨损坏或者自行掉落之前是不能摘下来的,而手链掉落时就说明当时的那个心愿即将成真。
The bracelet should be worn until it is totally worn out and falls off by itself , at which moment the wish is supposed to come true .
-
争创中国CATV著名品牌,这是我公司全体员工的心愿。
CATV create a well-known brand in China , this is my wish the company all staff .
-
二月份,Forever21应众多该品牌粉丝长期以来的心愿,开通了新的Instagram账号来展示大尺码系列服装。
Back in February , Forever 21 launched a new Instagram account for its plus-size collection , something fans of the brand have wanted for a long time .
-
一项调查发现,老爸成为最受孩子欢迎的圣诞节礼物之一,排在孩子圣诞节心愿单的第十位。孩子们情愿为此放弃最新款iPad、玩具或新宠物。
A ' dad ' is tenth most popular Christmas list request for children with youngsters happy to forgo the latest iPad , toy or new pet , a survey has found .
-
这是我最大的心愿,人类觉醒与提升。
It is my greatest wish that humanity awaken and ascend .
-
他们不再哭泣,因为一切心愿都已满足。
They weep no more , because every desire is fulfilled .
-
他不会凭着个人的心愿作出决定。
He didn 't make decisions based on his personal desires .
-
见我亲生父亲一面,是我长久以来的心愿。
It was my long-cherished desire to meet my own father .
-
这让我的心愿为你的爱而等待。
It makes my heart want and wait for your love .
-
他们歪曲一切不符合他们心愿的东西,特别是歪曲真理。
Whatever defies them , they torture , especially the truth .
-
三佳人追求:您的满意是我的心愿。
Sanjian people 's pursuit : Your satisfaction is our wish .
-
罗力顺著祖父的心愿上了大学。
Laurie has been to college , as his grandfather wanted .
-
我可以随你的心愿变成任何人
Because I can be anyone you want me to be .
-
让我以最真诚之心愿祝贺你之成功。
Let me offer my most sincere congratulations upon your success .
-
如果心愿实现了,我就会告诉你。
If it comes true , I 'll let you know .