忠于自己
-
他是一个忠于自己原则的人。
He is a man who always remains faithful to his principles .
-
他们保证永远忠于自己的理想。
They promised to be faithful to their ideal for ever .
-
CNN特派员爱丽娜·秋:他口中所谓的旋风教会他要忠于自己、脚踏实地。
ALINA CHO , CNN CORRESPONDENT : The whirlwind , as he calls it , has taught him to stay grounded .
-
他的确不是,他只是忠于自己的看法。
Because he wasn 't he was tough in his beiiefs .
-
不管怎样,我们忠于自己的球队。
We stick by our team , no matter what .
-
中国人民忠于自己的无产阶级国际主义义务。
The Chinese people stand by their proletarian internationalist duties .
-
她非常忠于自己的工作,是名出色的女警察。
She was strongly committed to her job , a policewoman par excellence .
-
不忠于自己的人;是世上最可怜和最痛苦的。
The most pitiful and agonising thing is not being true to oneself .
-
我终于了解到我的责任就是忠于自己的感觉。
I have come to realize that my duty is to my heart .
-
这是一个严重的护卫犬,非常忠于自己的主人。
This is a serious guard dog , very loyal to his owners .
-
你应该忠于自己内心的感觉。
You should be faithful to your own feelings .
-
我学到一种尊严,即:忠于自己的信仰。
I 've learned the dignity of being loyal to something you believe in .
-
每个人都应该忠于自己的祖国。
Everyone must be loyal to his motherland .
-
他声言忠于自己的国家。
He affirmed his loyalty to his country .
-
你一向一向都说要忠于自己。
You always say be true to yourself .
-
没有人忠于自己的祖国,我又何必如此?
No one else has loyalty for their homeland , so why should I ?
-
他忠于自己的朋友。
He is true to his friends .
-
她忠于自己的信念。
She was loyal to her faith .
-
上帝作证,我是正直的,我是忠于自己的信仰的。
God is my witness . I was just ; I was faithful to my light .
-
他们忠于自己的领袖,而不在意什么国民同一性。
Their loyalty would have been to their leaders , rather than to any national identity .
-
忠于自己的内心,保持积极乐观的心态,有一天你会发现这些能让你会心微笑
Stay true to your path , stay positive , and someday you will catch yourself smiling about
-
但是,当每个问题都变成是否忠于自己人的问题时,你将不会赢得新的支持者。
But you will win few new converts when every issue becomes a matter of tribal loyalty .
-
一个忠于自己妻子的丈夫其实大多数时间一点也不忠诚!
A husband who is faithful to his wife most of the time is not faithful at all !
-
忠于自己的内心,保持积极乐观的心态,有一天你会发现这些能让你会心微笑……
Stay true to your path , stay positive , and someday you will catch yourself smiling about ...
-
反之,他劝勉她们要忠于自己的丈夫,和尽量做好妻子的本分。
Instead he told her to be loyal to her husband and to be a good wife to him .
-
作为一个人,我最先考虑的是忠于自己的信念与良知。
As a man , my first consideration is to be true to my own convictions and my own conscience .
-
他列出他认为在当时不受外界批评影响的多名年轻美国作家,他们写作忠于自己并充满热情。
He named many young American writers at the time who he said were working without fear of the critic .
-
如果中断出口,就会使巴博无法向忠于自己的公务员和军队支薪。
Any stoppage in exports would cut the funding Mr Gbagbo relies on to pay loyal civil servants and the military .
-
我希望你们能够忠于自己最真实、最诚挚的想法。
I want you all to stay true to the most real , most sincere , most authentic parts of yourselves .
-
忠于自己的风格,也会更准确的显示出你的个人品质。
If you stay true to your personal style , you will also display a more accurate reflection of your personality .