把你自己
-
把你自己的弱点变成优点。
Take your weaknesses and translate them into positives .
-
你无权把你自己的观点强加给我。
You have no right to enforce your own views on me .
-
用用户名和口令把你自己标识给oracle软件,从而可以存取数据库。
To identify yourself to Oracle by your username and password , in order to access the data base .
-
是否有可能把你自己的某些工作产品迁移为RUP工作产品?
Is it possible to take some of your work products and collapse them into a RUP work product ?
-
如果你擅长做mini-sites迷你站(例如:专题页或vCard站),那就尝试变成一个专业的mini-sites迷你站设计师,如果你擅长于Blog设计,不如把你自己营销成一个Blog设计专家。
If you do best with mini-sites ( e.g.single page websites and vCard sites ), then become a mini-site designer .
-
就像我妈让我做一些事情说:TJ把你自己房间打扫了。
It 's like , my mother tells me to do something , say " TJ clean your room . "
-
注意不要说任何把你自己牵连进去的话。
Be careful you don 't say anything to incriminate yourself .
-
我很抱歉你把你自己拉到这件事里来了。
I 'm sorry you got yourself dragged into this shit .
-
把你自己的照片粘在一张纸上。
Glue a picture of yourself on a piece of paper .
-
不要把你自己拍下来,或在社交网站上发布任何东西。
Do not film yourself or post anything on social media .
-
因而,为什么要把你自己绑在某种数据库厂商的身上呢?
So why lock yourself in with a specific database vendor ?
-
好的,别忘了把你自己埋了。
Well , don 't forget to bury yourself too .
-
如今,你把你自己和很多其他人的生命推入险境。
Now , you endangered yourself and the lives of many others .
-
不要尝试把你自己的问题怪罪到他人身上;
Don 't attempt to blame your inconsistencies on others ;
-
不要因为急着完成这项工作而把你自己累垮了。
Don 't knock yourself out trying to get the job finished .
-
请你把你自己的得分记下来好不好?
Can you keep a tally of your own marks , please ?
-
把你自己放在那样一个位置会很可怕的。
Putting yourself on the line in that way can be terrifying .
-
你要是撒谎的话,我就把你自己扔在这儿!
If you 're lying , I 'm leaving you right here !
-
你要是继续那么玩就会把你自己摔倒的!
You will hurt your head if you fall playing like this .
-
你把你自己的选择加到了他头上。
You set him on a path of your choosing .
-
但自拟叫他男人以后,你会把你自己抛弃。
But since you called him a man , you give yourself away .
-
别把你自己弄得太严肃。
Matucana krahnii Don 't take yourself so seriously .
-
别老是把你自己关在家里。
Don 't lock yourself in all the time .
-
你真的把你自己看作已婚的男人。
Do you actually consider yourself a married man .
-
而是把你自己植入他们的心中。
It 's about inserting yourself into their hearts .
-
你并不总是把你自己的东西收拾得干净利落。
You don 't always put your things away .
-
永远不要把你自己的钱花在舞台剧上!
Never put your own money in the show !
-
把你自己打扮得整洁漂亮一点,你的样子很邋遢。
Spruce yourself up a fit-you look a mess .
-
不要把你自己的意见强加给别人!
Don 't intrude your own views upon others .
-
如果你输了你会把你自己锁在一间修道院吗?
Would you have locked yourself in a monastery if you 'd lost ?