没离开过
- 网络Never Left;Never leave
-
整晚都没离开过房间?
So you never left this room all night ?
-
然后你又会突然出现就好像没离开过一样
and then you would suddenly reappear as if you 'd never left .
-
以至于一连三天没离开过我的山洞。
And I did not leave my cave for three days .
-
她的眼睛没离开过我身上。
Ava wasn 't looking anywhere but in my eyes .
-
13岁以前我都没离开过纽约
At 13 , I 'd never been out of New York ,
-
我跟你保证她没离开过医院病房。
I guarantee you she has not leftthe hospital room .
-
他一到这眼睛就没离开过你。
He 's had his eye on you since he got here .
-
一个没离开过迈阿密的呆子。
I 'm the dipshit who 's never been out of miami .
-
足足一个月,他都没离开过谷歌总部半步。
The dude didn 't leave Google headquarters for a month straight .
-
我和你几乎都没离开过办公室嘛?
You and I have barely left the building ?
-
那晚我没离开过酒店
I didn 't leave the hotel that night .
-
你怎么办到的,你双手都没离开过我的后背
How did you do that ? Your hands never left my back .
-
在古代,诵读从来就没离开过诗书教化。
In ancient times , chanting had never fall beyond the scope of poetry .
-
我两天没离开过这屋子。
Haven 't left the housein two days .
-
从那以后,那红字就再也没离开过她的胸前。
Never afterwards did it quit her bosom .
-
好象她从来没离开过似的。
As if she 'd never been away .
-
你从来没离开过波士顿。
You 've never been out of Boston .
-
我们从来还没离开过这儿。
We ain 't ever getting off here .
-
他已经两天没离开过那张椅子了。
Ross : He hasn 't gotten out of that chair in two days .
-
我一直没离开过酒店房间。
I never left the hotel room .
-
他出生在他的这个农场,一辈子都没离开过。
He was born on his farm and had lived on it all his life .
-
我非常兴奋,因为我还没离开过美国呢!
I 'm really excited because I 've never even been outside the country before !
-
自他发现安德鲁不是A后他几乎没离开过我
Em , he 's barely left my side ever since he found out Andrew isn 't A.
-
从那之后我就再也没离开过这座城市,而且…我也没再交过任何女朋友。
Since then I 've never left the city , and ... I 've never had another girlfriend .
-
我坐上出租车到了布鲁克林的母亲家里就再也没离开过。
I took a cab to my mom 's apartment in Brooklyn and I haven 't left since .
-
我们在加勒比度假的时候,每天超级热,我们都没离开过泳池边。
On our vacation to the Caribbean it was hotter than blazes everyday so we never left the poolside .
-
可是,岛上独自生活了十五年后,我还是害怕,以至于一连三天没离开过我的山洞。
But , after fifteen years alone on the island , I was afraid , and I did not leave my cave for three days .
-
一名巴勒斯坦边境警察将穆罕默德.汉斯的护照盖了章。汉斯是加沙居民,他说他已经有四年没离开过这块飞地了。
A Palestinian border policeman puts a stamp on the passport of Mahmoud al-Hams , a Gaza resident who says he has not left the enclave for years .
-
家里的狗自从大水开始就没离开过家,它不太明白到底发生了什么,还在等着它的家人回来。
The family 's dog hasn 't left the house since the flood and doesn 't quite understand what happened . He 's still waiting for his family to come home .
-
莉齐说:“昨天(周三)晚上,我一直没离开过笔记本电脑,贴照片的页面一直需要更新!”
She said : ' Last night ( Wednesday ) I couldn 't move from my laptop because the page was just going crazy and I had to keep up with it all ! "