真主

zhēn zhǔ
  • god;Allah;emperor
真主真主
真主 [zhēn zhǔ]
  • (1) [Allah]∶伊斯兰教所信奉的唯一的神,认为是宇宙万物的创造者和主宰者

  • (2) [emperor]∶指真命天子

真主[zhēn zhǔ]
  1. 感谢真主!

    Allah be praised .

  2. 现在,我的兄弟,跟着我说,“至上伟大的真主,全世界的主宰。”

    Now , brother , repeat after me , ' All praise to Allah , Lord of All the Worlds ' .

  3. 在安纳托利亚大草原的深处,与真主神秘会合的庆祝场合,仍然会有托钵僧旋转起舞的身影。

    In the heart of the Anatolian steppe , dervishes still whirl on festive occasions in mystic union with God

  4. ISIS威胁要侵占西方各国,捕获妇女和孤儿,并预言真主的旗帜定会插在白宫之上。

    They threatened to invade the west , capture women and orphan children and prophesied that the Flag of Allah would be raised over the White House .

  5. 据VK网透露,他是个穆斯林,信奉真主阿拉,拒绝抽烟喝酒。

    Angel is a Muslim , according to VK , who is inspired by Allah and looks down upon drinking alcohol and smoking .

  6. 我甚至答应真主,如果我能再长高一点点,我就会再多做一百次raakatnafl(除了每日必须要进行的祷告以外,自愿额外进行的祷告。),在原本每日五回的祷告基础上心甘情愿地增加一百次。

    I even promised Allah that if I could grow just a tiny bit taller I would offer a hundred raakat nafl , extra voluntary prayers on top of the five daily ones .

  7. 这座11世纪的拱门出现在100面值的阿富汗尼柱上标记着真主通往远古要塞Bost(后来改名为LashkarGah)城堡。

    The11th century arch , which appears on the100 Afghani note , marks the principal approach to the ancient fortress citadel of Bost , later renamed Lashkar Gah .

  8. “赞美真主,我们村都是穆斯林,我们没有邪恶的互联网,”法士拉的堂弟内杰代特·葛兰(NecdetGulen)说。

    " God be praised , our village is all Muslim , and we don 't have the evil internet ," says Necdet Gulen , Fethullah 's cousin .

  9. 阿拉伯传说表明Alilat(莉莉丝的形式)作为真主的女儿与夜女神,她的象征是一只猫头鹰。

    Arabic legends show Alilat ( a form of Lilith ) as the daughter of Allah and Goddess of the night , and her symbol is an owl .

  10. 周一下午,主要由学生组成的抗议者身穿绿衣,在几乎完全的沉默中沿着革命街走过德黑兰大学,只是不时呼喊“真主至大”(allahuakbar)。

    The protesters , mainly students , wearing green , walked along revolution Street past Tehran University on Monday afternoon in almost complete silence , chanting only " Allahu Akbar " ( God is great ) intermittently .

  11. 真主给穆斯林口换以武力保卫自己。

    Allah granted Muslims permission to use force to defend themselves .

  12. 因为,他们将会回家,而我却要面对崇高的真主!

    For , they go home , I face my God !

  13. 真主啊!不,我们不让你走。

    Bismillah ! No , we will not let you go .

  14. 我是指真主让我当元帅之前。

    That is , before God determined that I should come .

  15. 如果真主真的创造了这样一个女孩。

    LF he has really made such a girl for me .

  16. 贾希姆说,他和其他朝圣者信仰真主。

    Jassim said he and other worshippers are believing in God .

  17. 阿拉真主会不高兴的,对吧?

    Allah just wouldn 't dig it , right ? Right ?

  18. 我们人类从来也不会意识到真主有多伟大。

    We human beings don 't realise how great God is .

  19. 如果你和我一样相信真主,你就会留下来。

    If you believe in God you will stay here . "

  20. “真主可真保佑我们哪,”阿赫迈德虔诚地说道。

    " Truly Allah has blessed us ," Ahmed exclaimed piously .

  21. 我为真主而战,你却不是

    I fight in god 's cause , you do not .

  22. 在困境里,真主想见识我们会如何应对。

    God wants to see how we behave in such situations .

  23. 我知道是真主让我免于踏入坟墓。

    I know God stopped me from going to the grave .

  24. 难道他们还不向真主悔罪,求得宽恕吗?

    Would they not rather repent to God and ask his forgiveness ?

  25. 我决心讨我的父亲和真主喜悦。

    I was determined to please my father and god .

  26. 看在真主的份上,你是怎么啦?

    What in Allah 's name is wrong with you ?

  27. 真主还会有更严厉的天罚的。

    Allah must have a more severe judgment awaiting you .

  28. 戒了吧,为了真主,(如果真主欲意),你是能戒的!

    In sha'Allah , you will be able to quit .

  29. 内心深处,我相信真主会保护我。

    In my heart was the belief that God would protect me .

  30. 最重要的是,真主已经赋予了我新的生命。”

    The important thing is God has given me my life . '