神游

shén yóu
  • fugue;feel as if one were visiting a place;visit a place mentally
神游神游
神游 [shén yóu]
  • [fugue;visit a place mentally] 身不在某地而在想象或梦境中游历某地

  • 故国神游,多情应笑我,早生华发。--宋. 苏轼《念奴娇》

神游[shén yóu]
  1. 这本好书对于喜欢出门旅行的人和足不出户的神游爱好者都是理想的选择。

    This great book is ideal for both the travelling supporter and the armchair fan .

  2. 故国神游,多情应笑我,早生华发。(苏轼《念奴娇·赤壁怀古》)

    As my spirit wanders to the ancient kingdom , | you may well laugh at me for being so sentimental , | and growing grey hair so soon !

  3. 那些通过浏览网络,观看电视、DVD以及阅读书籍来了解不同国家、文化以及风俗的人就叫做“座椅游客”或者“神游族”。

    Someone who stays at home but experiences travel by surfing the Internet , watching TV , DVDs and reading books about different countries , cultures and customs are called armchair tourist .

  4. 这是因为先前的研究表明神游或导致记忆力差、阅读理解能力差、SAT分数更低、情绪消极、以及精神健康障碍。

    That 's because previous research has linked mind-wandering to poorer performance on memory and reading-comprehension tests , lower SAT scores , negative mood , and mental-health disorders .

  5. Deskpotato(译为“桌边神游族”)指整天坐在书桌边,却不见有任何事情完成的人,通常都是因为他们成天都在上网闲逛或玩游戏。

    Desk potato is someone who sits at a desk all day long but gets little to nothing done & usually because of websurfing or playing computer games .

  6. 正当他在网上神游时,突然QQ上有人问a他:“可以和你聊聊吗?”

    While he was roaming about on the net , a stranger asked him through QQ ," May I chat with you ?"

  7. 精神病医师CharlesRaison表示,有许多种不同的方式进行冥想,但是不让大脑神游是最困难的方式。

    Psychiatrist Charles Raison says there are many different ways to practice meditation , but keeping your mind from wandering is one of the most difficult tricks .

  8. 正当他在网上神游时,突然QQ上有人问a他:“可以和你聊聊吗?”刘冰就和她聊了起来,其实他还不知道对方是男是女。

    While he was roaming about on the net , a stranger asked him through QQ , " May I chat with you ? " Then he began chatting with him or her .

  9. 当你喋喋不休的时候我正在别处神游。

    I am placing my mind elsewhere while you chatter away .

  10. 一位单身母亲正天马行空地神游在自己的想象之中。

    A single mother was roaming wild led by her imagination .

  11. 吉姆已经成了不折不扣的“桌边神游族”。

    For example : Jim has become a real desk potato .

  12. 然后我意识到,我的神游与叶芝的并不相同。

    Then I realized that my meditation was different from Yeats 's.

  13. 这首诗就是一次脑力游戏,一次神游。

    The poem is a mental exercise , a meditation .

  14. 千万不要为自己的神游感到内疚。

    Don 't feel so bad about all your daydreaming .

  15. 神游窈冥昏默之乡是一件严肃的事。

    To meditate on the Shadow is a serious thing .

  16. 我恐怕只能算是一个足不出户的神游者。

    I 'm afraid I 'm only an armchair traveller .

  17. 叶芝的神游无关都市,我的也不是。

    Yeats 's meditations weren 't urban , and neither was mine .

  18. 不玩游戏,改为边逗猫眯边在论坛神游。

    Give up on gaming and troll on forums and play with cats instead .

  19. 他的幻想使他神游四海,以致在他回答前名字被叫了两次。

    His imagination so abstracted him that his name was called twice before he answered .

  20. 我听任自己忘我神游,有时我就是如此。

    I allowed myself , as I sometimes do , to wander out of myself .

  21. 一院小小的园地供他盘桓,一片浩阔的天空供他神游。

    A little garden in which to walk , and immensity in which to dream .

  22. 他轻轻地握着你的手,将你从迷惑中带出,神游于无涯之疆。

    Holding your hand slightly , he takes you out of confusion to stroll in the boundless realm .

  23. 马吕斯,在这时候,神游太空,仿佛听到了星星唱出的一首恋歌。

    And Marius , in the very heavens , thought he heard a strain sung by a star .

  24. 神游世界各地,了解当地的学生生活,食品,热门旅游景点。

    Travel to different regions to find out about local student life , food , and top tourist attractions .

  25. 越是这么做,越能更快恢复呼吸,而不再神游。

    The more you do that , the quicker you 're able to return from wondering about to your breath .

  26. 他自称熟悉雅典最好的饭店,然而他实在只是一个足不出户的神游旅行者。

    He pretends to know about the best restaurants in Athens , yet he 's really only an armchair traveller .

  27. 她神游到了充满异国情调的墨西哥卡波海滩,去年暑假她就是在那儿度过的。

    Here mind wandered to the hot exotic beach of Cabo , Mexico , where she had spent her last summer break .

  28. 我们常常很难专注于一件事,因为我们的大脑会神游到另一件事上。

    We often have trouble paying attention to one thing because our brain wants to drift off to think about something else .

  29. 博士预科生、首席作者克里斯汀·戈德温说,研究结果有点令人吃惊:神游与智力相关。

    The finding that mind-wandering is associated with intelligence was somewhat surprising , says lead author Christine Godwin , a psychology PhD candidate .

  30. 史蒂文斯:你知道我在做什么么,基顿小姐?当你喋喋不休的时候我正在别处神游。

    Stevens : do you know what I am doing , miss kenton ? I am placing my mind elsewhere while you chatter away .