都看
-
无论是书、杂志,还是报纸,只要能弄得到,她都看得津津有味。
She devoured everything she could lay her hands on : books , magazines and newspapers .
-
这部该死的影片我一点儿都看不懂。
I couldn 't make head nor tail of the damn film .
-
他们很多时间都看电视了。
They spent a great deal of time watching television .
-
这种腰带即便在最薄的衣衫下都看不出来。
The belt is invisible even under the thinnest garments .
-
线条被蚀刻得如此精细,在远处看都看不见。
The lines were so finely etched as to be invisible from a distance
-
她看些什么书?几乎什么都看。
What does she read ? Just about everything
-
你可能患有某种10年或者15年都看不出什么症状来的怪病。
You may have some strange disease that may not show up for 10 or 15 years
-
空气中充斥着柴油烟雾和煤尘粉末,黑乎乎的,我几乎什么都看不见。
The air is so black with diesel fumes and coal dust , I can barely see .
-
彗星将在2061年返回,到时我们都看得到。噢,反正我们的子孙看得到。
The comet is going to come back in 2061 and we are all going to be able to see it . Well , our offspring are , anyway
-
我把这本书从头至尾都看了。
I 've read the book from beginning to end .
-
这么多花我都看迷糊了。
I was simply dazzled by all these flowers .
-
你这人真不识眉眼高低,谁都看得出她正在发愁呢。
You should learn to read a person 's thoughts from his face . Anyone can see she 's worrying about something .
-
在越来越暗的情况下,什么东西都看不清。
In the gathering gloom it was difficult to see anything distinctly .
-
任何人都看得出她是那个家庭中掌权的人。
Anyone can tell that she wears the pants in that family .
-
这么多光盘我眼都看迷糊了。
I was simply dazzled by so many compact disks ( cd ) .
-
无论是书、杂志,还是报纸,只要能弄得到,他都看得津津有味。
He devoured everything he could lay his hands on ; books , magazines and newspapers .
-
这些手机你看中了哪一款?&哪一款我都看不中。
Which of these mobile phones have you settled on ? & none of them catch my fancy .
-
博闻广识的老流浪汉让杰基表演着马戏团的绝技,我和我兄弟们都看呆了。
My brothers and I stared in awe as the knowledgeable old OBO put Jacky through his circus tricks .
-
没有必要把所有的文章都看一遍。
There is no need to go through all the articles .
-
学生们需要把报纸的所有内容都看一遍吗?
Do students need to look over all the content of the newspaper ?
-
就在这时,许多人冲到女士和男孩之间,以至于他们都看不见彼此了。
Just then many people came rushing between the lady and the boy , and they couldn 't see each other .
-
A:是的。我习惯每天都看。我看到你的车坏了。怎么了?
A : Yeah . I 'm used to looking through it every day . I found your car was broken . What was wrong ?
-
所有的客人都看出来她那过分热情的欢迎是不真诚的。
Every visitor noticed that her effusive welcome was not sincere .
-
她熟练地洗着牌,爷们都看呆了
She shuffles cards expertly , all the guys stare in amazement .
-
年青人悄悄地开始在房间里面找,抽屉里,碗橱里,墙角处,连床底下和椅子底下都看了。
The young man searched the room quietly , looking into drawers and cupboards and corners . He peered under the bed and behind chairs .
-
Q.什么时候(如果有的话)在所有大英帝国的土地上都看不到太阳?
Q. When ( if ever ) did the Sun finally set on the British Empire ?
-
横穿马路之前,你一定要两边都看一下。
You must look both sides before you cross a road .
-
在雾面玻璃后面,我什么都看不到。
Behind the cloudy window , I can 't see anything .
-
他厌恶成人世界的庸俗和虚伪,对一切都看不顺眼,对这个世界难以认同,难以容忍。
He hates anything wicked and hypocritical in the adult world .
-
抱歉,我自己都看不懂,没法翻译了。
Sorry . I myself cant understand it so translate either .