问他

  • 网络Ask him
问他问他
  1. 我在等待时机问他这件事。

    I was waiting for the right moment to ask him .

  2. 你为什么不直截了当地问他那是否属实?

    Why don 't you ask him outright if it 's true ?

  3. 我问他能否过会儿再来电话。

    I asked him if he wouldn 't mind calling later .

  4. 我问他能不能帮我一下,他点了点头。

    I asked him if he would help me and he nodded .

  5. 她率直地问他对这一切有什么想法。

    She asked him straight off what he thought about it all .

  6. 几个大男孩激他,问他敢不敢干这事。

    Some of the older boys had dared him to do it .

  7. 我问他叫什么名字,可他没回答。

    I asked him his name , but he didn 't respond .

  8. 现在我吓得不敢问他了。

    I 'm too frightened to ask him now .

  9. 别问他有什么计划——他老存有戒心。

    Don 't ask him about his plans ─ he just gets defensive .

  10. “我当然不是在问他!”她愤然反驳说。

    ' I 'm certainly not asking him ! ' she retorted indignantly .

  11. 我问他近况如何,他有些哭笑不得。

    He pulled a wry face when I asked him how it had gone .

  12. 我问他要待多久,但他含糊其辞。

    I asked how long he was staying , but he fudged the answer .

  13. 我问他一整天到哪里去了,他很尴尬。

    He got very hot under the collar when I asked him where he 'd been all day .

  14. 我建议你问他一些有关他的过去的具体问题。

    I suggest you ask him some specific questions about his past

  15. 我们打电话给邓肯,问他要去哪里度假。

    We rang Duncan to ask where he was going on holiday

  16. 我问他什么时候回来接我。

    I asked him when he 'd be back to pick me up

  17. 我问他能否给我的珠宝进行保险估价。

    I asked him if he would have my jewellery valued for insurance purposes

  18. “你走路有困难吗?”护士问他。

    ' Can you walk all right ? ' the nurse asked him .

  19. 我会设法登门拜访,问他几个问题。

    I 'll try to look him up , ask him a few questions

  20. 我坦率地问他,人在如此贫穷的环境中如何还能生存。

    I tackled him about how anyone could live amidst so much poverty .

  21. 乔瓦尼一个劲儿地问他问题,想要拖住他。

    Giovanni plied him with questions with the intention of prolonging his stay .

  22. 我下定决心要直截了当地问他。

    I determined that I would ask him outright .

  23. 他们问他毕业之后有何打算。

    They asked what his plans were after graduation

  24. 他回来看我的时候,我问他进展如何。

    When he came back to see me I asked how he had got on .

  25. 她问他最近身体如何。

    She asked how he had been feeling

  26. 女人问他能否给她修一修篱笆,于是他留了下来。

    The woman asked if he could perhaps mend her fences , and so he stayed

  27. 有人问他是否害怕。“害怕什么?”他反问道。

    Was he afraid , he was asked . ' Afraid of what ? ' he retorted

  28. 有人问他伤亡情况,但他说清点尸体是没有意义的。

    He was asked about casualties , but said it would serve no purpose to count bodies

  29. 问他懂哪些英文词,塞姆科先生不假思索地回答:“一,二,三。”

    Asked what English he knew , Mr Semko rattled off ' One , two , three '

  30. 玛丽·安问他晚餐怎么样,他回答说:“糟透了。”

    Mary Ann asked him how dinner had been . ' The pits , ' he replied .