阁下

gé xià
  • Your Excellency;His or Her Excellency;The Honourable;The Right Honourable;Excellency;sir;Rt Hon.;Hon;lordship;Dom
阁下阁下
阁下 [gé xià]
  • [Excellency] 具有显赫的地位、尊严或价值的人--用作对某些高级的显要人物(如罗马天主教主教、国家的统治者、大使、总督)的尊称或称呼;泛指对人的敬称

  • 阁下为仆税驾十五日,朝觞夕咏,颇极平之欢。--唐. 白居易《与刘苏州书》

阁下[gé xià]
  1. 晚上好,阁下。

    Good evening , your Excellency .

  2. 我不想完全相信任何人,阁下。

    I am reluctant to trust anyone totally , Your Excellency

  3. 请阁下设法关掉电视机好不好?

    Can his lordship manage to switch off the TV ?

  4. 肯特公爵及公爵夫人阁下。

    Their Graces the Duke and Duchess of Kent .

  5. 早上好,阁下。

    Good Morning , Your Grace .

  6. 教士阁下毫无表情地朝他慢慢点了下头。

    The Monsignor gave him a slow , expressionless nod .

  7. 总统阁下会在大厅等你。

    His excellency the President will be waiting for you in the hall .

  8. 尊敬的阁下,我叫理查德·萨维奇。

    My name is Richard Savage , your Lordship

  9. 夫人阁下正等着您呢,先生。

    Her Ladyship 's expecting you , sir .

  10. 市长阁下亲自向他颁发了都柏林市荣誉市民称号。

    He was given the Freedom of the City of Dublin by the Lord Mayor .

  11. 高级教士热姆·贡萨尔维斯阁下也在那里。

    Monsignor Jaime Goncalves was also there

  12. “主教阁下,”潘铁尼插话道,“不知您能否容许我说一句。”

    ' Your Eminence , ' Pantieri broke in , ' I wonder if you would allow me a word . '

  13. 亲爱的大使阁下,我们祝您一路顺风。

    Dear Madam Ambassador , we wish you a happy journey .

  14. 我们休息几分钟,阁下可以方便方便。

    Let us have a few minutes ' break , and Your Excellency may do what you want to .

  15. 阁下,国王现在要接见您。

    The king will see you now ,( your ) excellency .

  16. 阁下学识渊博,令人拜服。

    I greatly admire your vast learning .

  17. 诚如阁下所言。

    It 's exactly as you said .

  18. 快别那样说,新闻记者阁下,别散布那个消息

    Silence , purveyor of gossip , do not spread that report .

  19. 各位阁下,我请求,并祈祷,你们能停止这次秘密会议。

    Signore , I ask and I prey , that you break this conclave .

  20. 英国航空:选用我们的E号机票,阁下不需携带任何东西,只要带着自己。

    British Airways : With our new E-ticket , all you have to bring is yourself .

  21. Ok,下个案子-谢谢你,法官阁下

    Okay . next case . please . MAN : Thank you . Your Honor . -

  22. 您找Thomas吗阁下

    Did you want Thomas , your Grace ?

  23. 海地总统RenéPréval阁下

    His Excellency Ren é Pr é val , President of Haiti

  24. 这是HTML格式邮件,如阁下未能看到内容,请进入此连结查看邮件内容。

    If you are unable to read the HTML email below , please click here to view it online .

  25. 例如,阁下每次访问本网站时,我们收集阁下的ip地址、计算机主机名称、浏览器信息和转介网站域名。

    For example , we collect your IP address , the hostname of your computer , browser information and reference site domain name every time you visit this website .

  26. 2007年他走出了不同寻常的一步,他请来前最高法院首席法官Woolf阁下展开对BAE道德标准的独立调查。

    In 2007 he took the extraordinary step of asking a former Lord Chief Justice , Lord Woolf , to lead an independent inquiry into BAE 's ethical standards .

  27. 各位阁下,Niebel部长,Rösler部长,尊贵的部长们,尊敬的代表们,公共卫生界同仁,女士们,先生们

    Excellencies , Minister Niebel , Minister R ö sler , honourable ministers , distinguished delegates , colleagues in public health , ladies and gentlemen

  28. 根据《非应邀电子讯息条例》(UEMO),若阁下不想再接收我们的直销电邮。

    We honor the Unsolicited Electronics Messages Ordinance ( UEMO ) . Should you wish to unsubscribe our eDM .

  29. 主席先生,各位阁下和部长,尊敬的各位代表,Samlee博士,联合国大家庭的各位同仁,女士们,先生们

    Mr Chairman , excellencies , honourable ministers , distinguished delegates , Dr Samlee , colleagues in the UN family , ladies and gentlemen

  30. 我给了他一小瓶药,法官阁下。

    I gave him a vial of pills , your honor .