诉诸法律
- Resort to law;litigate;go to law;appeal to law;have recourse to law
-
你的惟一补救办法是诉诸法律。
Your only remedy is to appeal to law .
-
你唯一的补救办法是诉诸法律。
Your only remedy is to go to law .
-
你的唯一依靠就是诉诸法律。
Your only recourse is legal action .
-
无法就此事达成共识引起了人们对可能会诉诸法律手段的担忧。
Failure to arrive at a consensus over the issue raised the spectre of legal action
-
如发生此种情况,我们即诉诸法律。
In that event , we would take the matter to court .
-
她郑重宣布要把这事诉诸法律。
She vowed that she would take the matter to court .
-
在被威胁要诉诸法律之后,他们停止了建筑工作。
After threats of legal action they stopped the building work .
-
为了一只羊诉诸法律,就会输掉一只牛。
Go to law for a sheep and lose your cow .
-
这位顾客将为此恶劣服务诉诸法律。
The customer will go to law for the bad service .
-
因此,任何一件不幸的事都可以诉诸法律。
Therefore , any unfortunate event is grounds for a law-suit .
-
如果事实对你不利,那就诉诸法律。
If the facts are against you , bang on the law ;
-
家长们正诉诸法律反对关闭学校。
Parents are taking legal action to challenge the school 's closure .
-
我们相信您会明白避免诉诸法律的客观必要性。
We trust that you will see the desirability of avoid such proceeding .
-
威胁诉诸法律真的是太过分了。
Threatening legal action is really going too far .
-
我认为我们可以不用诉诸法律就能解决这个问题上。
I think we can solve this problem without resorting to legal action .
-
由合同义务引起的争议通常不诉诸法律。
Dispute arised from contract obligation is generally settled without recourse to the court .
-
普罗大众都不敢诉诸法律行动,因为这既昂贵又耗时。
People were deterred from taking legal action because it was expensive and lengthy .
-
我们可以诉诸法律。
We may appeal to the law .
-
他最后的绝招是诉诸法律。
His last recourse was the law .
-
他们会进行调解,而不是诉诸法律。这是以前从未有过的。
They will mediate rather than litigate .
-
我们会诉诸法律
We got legal action pending .
-
可能产生的任何争执应通过友好协商后解决,而不要诉诸法律。
Any dispute that may arise shall be settled amicably through negotiation without resorting to law .
-
“若你不修理你的篱笆,我就诉诸法律。”
" If you don 't fix your fence , I will go to the law . "
-
诉诸法律,得到他们的帮助是更好的选择。
I think a better option is to go to law enforcement and get help from them .
-
反对党威胁说将要截流在国会中预算,一些民间的政治团体开始诉诸法律。
Opposition leaders are threatening to block budget votes in Parliament and civic groups have launched a legal challenge .
-
我希望终有一天人们无需非要诉诸法律才能解决歧视问题。
How I wish we lived in a time when laws were not necessary to safeguard us from discrimination .
-
反之,如果此事不能获得满意的处理,我们将诉诸法律解决。
By contrast , we will appeal to solute with laws if this matter can not get the satisfying disposal .
-
随着企业破产和投资失败,更多的人诉诸法律来解决财务纠纷。
With companies going bust and investments failing , more people are turning to the courts to resolve financial disputes .
-
但是,在我国的众多环境公害中,真正诉诸法律运用集团诉讼解决的实例却寥寥无几。
But , in our many environmental hazards , real resort to law using group action solves only a few examples .
-
有许多诉讼案件都很可笑,如一个跳到纽约地铁列车前面的男人因受伤而诉诸法律;
Ridiculous lawsuits abound , including the man who jumped in front of a New York subway train and then sued for injury ;