说真心话
- 网络speak the truth;say what you mean;Speak your truth
-
说真心话,无论如何我是真的不想去。
To be perfectly honest , I didn 't want to go anyway .
-
不过大多数人都不敢说真心话。
But most of them were afraid to speak their minds .
-
你说真心话,还是豆着我玩的?
Are you serious or just trying to make me feel better ?
-
你不是说真心话,你只是在骗我。
You don 't mean that . you 're just pulling my leg .
-
我试着和你说真心话。
I 'm trying to level with you .
-
简向汤姆出真心话,心里觉得好受多了。不过大多数人都不敢说真心话。
Jane levelled with Tom and felt for it . But most of them were afraid to speak their minds .
-
请你别把我当作一个故意作弄你的高贵女子,而要把我看作一个说真心话的平凡人。
Do not consider me now as an elegant female intending to plague you , but as a rational creature speaking the truth from her heart .
-
我们也被限定了说真心话的时间和说的方式(在社交场合和你的妻子争论是不合时宜的”)。
We also have rules about when and how feelings can be expressed ( " That was the wrong time and place for arguing with your wife . " )
-
你已经说了真心话。
Oh , and you already used your truth .
-
虽然她犯了政策性错误,但至少说了真心话,这在近年的奥斯卡颁奖感言中很少见了。
While this may have been politically incorrect , at least she said what was on her mind , which is something that has been absent from Oscar speeches of recent memory .
-
独处之时,你说的是否真心话?
Do you mean what you say when there 's no one around ?
-
他说的不是真心话。
He said it with tongue in check .
-
不,我说的是真心话。每次你来这里,都带来不少欢乐。
No.I 'm not . You 're always fun when you 're in here .
-
昨晚我说的是真心话。
I meant what I said last night .
-
你说的是真心话吗,汤姆?
Are you really sorry , tom ?
-
我一直都说的是真心话。
I always speak my mind . I always say what 's on my mind .
-
他们可能相信他说的是真心话,但不相信他有执行能力。
They may believe he means what he says . But they do not trust his ability to deliver .
-
说的也是真心话,因为我一直都想着照顾好儿子和先生是我最重要的事情。
That 's true because I have thought that it is the most important for me to take care of my son and my husband .
-
好了,我不是在恭维你,我说的是真心话,显然他已经死心塌地地爱上了你。
Jim : Well , it 's not a compliment , I 'm saying it from the bottom of my heart ! It 's obvious that he 's head over heels in love with you .
-
对彼此说了许多真心的话。
Smack that , give me some more .
-
尽管她头脑一热也许会讲脏话或是语出惊人,但许多时候她说得都不是真心话。
Though in this state of mind , she may utter some embarrassing or shocking things , many times she does not mean what she says .
-
她的话音一落,不再强迫我注意她和相信她时,我就感到她刚才说的根本不是真心话。
The instant her voice broke off , ceasing to compel my attention , my belief , I felt the basic insincerity of what she had said .
-
大娘略有沉思地说:“小姑娘,你说得真心话吗?”
Meditation slightly aunt said : " girl , you are right it the truth ?"
-
她说:“发生了什么事?”这是一个治疗心理医生的心理医生,我们不得不去看这些心理医生,因为他们的废话测量仪很准(知道你什么时候在说真心话)。
She said , " What 's going on ? " And this is a therapist who sees therapists , because we have to go to those , because their B.S. meters are good .