pester
- v.不断打扰,纠缠,烦扰;<废>使塞满,使挤满
过去式: pestered 现在分词: pestering 过去分词: pestered 第三人称单数: pesters
verb
打扰;纠缠;烦扰
to annoy sb, especially by asking them sth many times
Journalists pestered neighbours for information.
记者缠着邻居打听消息。
He has been pestering her with phone calls for over a week.
他打电话骚扰她有一个多星期了。
The horses were continually pestered by flies.
马不断地被苍蝇叮咬。
The kids kept pestering me to read to them.
娃娃们老缠着我给他们读故事书。
-
Pester greatly increases the attack speed of the bird at the cost of dealing less damage .
纠缠大大增加鸟类的攻击速度,但攻击造成的伤害减少。
-
It was a complete waste of time , unless the goal in life was simply to pester the user for some input .
刚才的时间就完全浪费了,除非那个唯一的目的,是简单地纠缠用户索要一些输入。
-
The kids kept pestering me to read to them .
娃娃们老缠着我给他们读故事书。
-
He has been pestering her with phone calls for over a week .
他打电话骚扰她有一个多星期了。
-
Journalists pestered neighbours for information .
记者缠着邻居打听消息。
-
The horses were continually pestered by flies .
马不断地被苍蝇叮咬。
-
I know he gets fed up with people pestering him for money .
我知道他烦透了那些缠着他要钱的人。
-
I thought she 'd stop pestering me , but it only seemed to make her worse
我原以为她会停止纠缠我,但结果她似乎是变本加厉了。
-
Journalists pestered him for information .
记者缠着他打听消息。
-
He was pestered with complaints from his wife .
妻子没完没了的抱怨真让他烦恼不已。
-
The child pestered his mother for money .
孩子蘑菇着向母亲要钱。
-
Stop pestering me . I can 't make an exception for you .
别跟我泡蘑菇了,我不能为你破例。
-
I kept pestering my father until he promised to take me to the zoo tomorrow .
我跟爸爸磨蹭了半天,他才答应明天带我到动物园玩去。
-
She coaxed and pestered her father until she got his consent .
她软磨硬泡,终于让父亲点了头。
-
He 's busy , stop pestering him .
他忙着呢,别纠缠他了。
-
I 'm telling you once and for all , if you don 't stop pestering me you 'll be sorry .
我这是最后一次警告你。如果你不停止纠缠我,你将来会后悔的。
-
He 's always pestering me to help him with his homework .
他总是泡蘑菇要我帮他做作业。
-
The growth of the issue of Pester Power is directly related to the rise of child advertising .
“儿童消费力”问题愈发突出与儿童广告的增加直接相关。
-
Stop pestering me with all your advice .
别再缠着我提你的建议了。
-
Hardly anybody around the farm had a good word to say for a fly . Flies spent their time pestering others .
农场周围几乎没人为苍蝇说一句好话,因为苍蝇把他们的所有时间都用来骚扰别人了。
-
He told her not to pester him with trifles .
他对她说不要为小事而烦扰他。
-
Pester power is a child 's ability to affect their parents ' marketing decisions , often through the use of nagging , or pestering .
“儿童消费力”指的是儿童影响其父母消费决策的能力,通常通过唠叨和纠缠不休达到让父母购物的目的。
-
While Sesshoumaru keeps doing all the work , Kagome pesters him .
当杀生丸在做这一切的时候,戈微却很苦恼。
-
Pester Power is commonly used by marketing companies to target the 4 – 6 years old category as they have limited disposable income of their own , and consequently do not have the means to buy goods themselves .
营销公司常用“儿童消费力”来描述4到6岁的儿童的这种行为。他们自己没有什么钱,因而无法自己买东西。
-
For us , pestering your parents may be a good thing .
对我们来说,缠着父母可能是一件好事。
-
He 's always pestering me to take him with me .
他一直缠着我带他一块去。
-
Everyone pestered me so much that I gave it up .
每个人都跟我纠缠不休,我只得放弃了。
-
Stop pestering me , and go and play on your own .
别老缠着我,自己玩儿去。
-
The little girl pesters her mother for a new skirt .
小姑娘跟妈妈磨蹭着要一条新裙子。
-
My son has been pestering me to take him with me .
我儿子一直缠住我要我带他一起走。
尤指故意激怒某人,含有挑衅之意。
He would not have scolded you if he hadn't been provoked.
如果不是被惹恼了,他是不会责骂你的。
Paul insisted that he was provoked into fighting.
保罗坚持说他是因为被激怒才打架的。
指激怒某人,其程度通常高于 annoy。
What angered her most was his total lack of apology.
最让她生气的是他居然一句道歉的话都没有。
The teacher was angered by his lies.
老师对他的谎话感到愤怒。
普通用词,程度较轻,强调不断地烦扰,尤指以重复性的行为让人心烦或恼火。
We were annoyed by mosquitoes.
蚊子真让我们恼火。
His words annoyed me.
他的话惹恼了我。
She was annoyed by his repeated questions.
他翻来覆去的发问让她非常生气。
强调没完没了的发问、噪音等惹人生气。
Don't badger me with your silly questions.
请不要问些傻问题来烦我。
I was badgered with sirens.
汽笛声让我心烦意乱。
主要侧重于动作、客观事物对人的搅扰,而不强调人的心理及思维方面。
She is very busy; please don't bother her.
她很忙,请不要打扰她。
I'm sorry to bother you, can you tell me the way to the station?
对不起打扰你一下,到火车站怎么走?
常指打断他人的睡眠、工作等,语气较强。
The noise outside disturbed my sleep.
外面的嘈杂声让我睡不好觉。
Do not disturb.
请勿打扰。
尤指为获得某种东西(如信息、隐情等)而不停地追着骚扰某人。
The reporters wouldn't stop hounding him.
记者们不停地烦扰他。
指因重复或长时间做某事而使人不快。
It really irritates me when he gets up at noon at weekends.
他周末总是中午才起床,真让我恼火。
尤指不断地要求某人做某事,强调纠缠至其难以忍受的地步。
Journalists pestered him for information.
记者缠着他打听消息。
He was pestered with complaints from his wife.
妻子没完没了的抱怨真让他烦恼不已。