不管
- whether;no matter;regardless of;however;irrespective of;despite;in spite of;disregard
-
(1)
-
[in spite of;despite]∶不顾,不被相反的力量阻塞或阻止;无视不利的结果
-
不管身体好坏,他都工作到深夜
-
(2)
-
[whether;no matter]∶连词。表示在任何条件或情况下结果都不会改变,后面常有副词都总也等跟他呼应
-
只看到他的一些缺点,认为这些缺点在他身上是不可饶恕的,而不管这些缺点在别人身上的情况如何
-
不管你如何仔细,他们都维持不了很久。
They don 't last long no matter how careful you are .
-
不管你感觉多么糟糕,继续努力。
No matter how bad you feel , keep trying .
-
别把脏盘子往洗碗槽里一放就不管了!
Don 't just leave your dirty plates in the sink !
-
情况就是这样——不管你高兴还是不高兴!
That 's the situation ─ like it or lump it !
-
“别丢下我不管。”他呜咽着说。
‘ Don 't leave me alone , ’ he whimpered .
-
不要把衣服往地板上一扔就不管了。
Don 't just sling your clothes on the floor .
-
说实话,我才不管他出什么事呢。
Frankly , I couldn 't care less what happens to him .
-
不管怎么说,这仍然是个问题。
Call it what you will , it 's still a problem .
-
医生给我的药片不管事。
The pills the doctor gave me aren 't working .
-
不管怎样,我们终于让她站了起来。
Somehow we managed to raise her to her feet .
-
不管外面多冷她都开着窗户。
She has the window open , however cold it is outside .
-
不管你选择什么样的体系,都必须经过适当的磨合。
Whatever system you choose , it must be run in properly .
-
不管你作何决定,都会得到我们的支持。
You have our support , whatever you decide .
-
“不管怎样,她很快会回来。”他最后说道。
' Anyway , she should be back soon , ' he concluded .
-
她仍然爱他,不管他有什么缺点。
She still loves him , warts and all .
-
国家会得到一些利益,不管有多少。
There would be some benefit , however indirect , to the state .
-
他答应不管出现什么问题都支持她。
He promised to support her come what may .
-
不管你是谁,从那里出来吧。
Come out of there , whoever you are .
-
不管怎么说,他懂什么足球?
What does he know about football , anyway ?
-
不管是有意还是无意,你已作出了选择。
Consciously or unconsciously , you made a choice .
-
不管你怎么看,它都要花很多钱。
However you look at it , it 's going to cost a lot .
-
很显然,不管是有意还是无意,他反正得罪了她。
It was clear that , wittingly or unwittingly , he had offended her .
-
我才不管他怎么想呢。
I don 't care what he thinks .
-
不管正反,有什么确凿证据吗?
Is there any hard evidence either way ?
-
不管发生什么事我都会到那儿的。
I 'll be there whatever happens .
-
不管正不正当,反正许多年长者都害怕街头暴力。
Rightly or wrongly , many older people are afraid of violence in the streets .
-
不管你喜欢不喜欢,你得上学。
You 've got to go to school , whether you like it or not .
-
不管在此间所发生的一切,他们还是好朋友。
Despite everything that had happened in the interim , they had remained good friends .
-
我认为我们不一定会成功,但不管怎样还是试一试吧。
I don 't think we 'll make it , but let 's try anyway .
-
我不管什么事情都记下来。
I always write everything down .