无论
- whether;regardless of;no matter what;don't say;no matter what, how, etc
-
(1) [no matter what]∶不论;不管
-
无论天气多么冷,每天早晨他都要到江河去游泳
-
(2) [dont say]∶不要说;不用说
-
无论魏晋。-- 晋. 陶渊明《桃花源记》
-
无论数十辈。--清. 侯方域《壮悔堂文集》
-
弃者无论。--清. 袁枚《黄生借书说》
-
无论什么时间,你到了那儿就给我打电话。
Call me when you get there , no matter what the time is .
-
无论发生什么事,她依然对他有信心。
No matter what happens , she still has faith in him .
-
无论你多么小心,总会有消息走漏。
Word always gets out no matter how careful you are .
-
无论好坏,我喜欢这个颜色。
I prefer this colour , for what it 's worth .
-
无论王室夫妇走到何处,他们的身后都会跟着一大群媒体记者。
A media circus surrounded the royal couple wherever they went .
-
她觉得无论同事还是上司都不赏识她。
She felt unappreciated both by her colleagues and her seniors .
-
无论讼案结果如何,这些费用都应照付。
These costs are payable whatever the outcome of the case .
-
无论跟谁说话,他都能说到一块儿。
He can suit his conversation to whoever he 's with .
-
我决心要去,无论有什么困难。
I was determined to go , come hell or high water .
-
无论你怎么决定对我来说都行。
Whatever you decide , it 's okay by me .
-
无论你喜欢哪种音乐,你都可以听。
You can listen to whatever kind of music floats your boat .
-
我们这一年干得不错,无论是整体还是个人都取得了成功。
We have had a successful year , both collectively and individually .
-
无论他们如何选择,我们都必须接受他们的决定。
Whichever they choose , we must accept their decision .
-
无论受害者是谁,一切恐怖主义罪行都是可憎的。
All terrorist crime is detestable , whoever the victims .
-
无论哪里人们都在忙着干日常工作。
Everywhere people were going about their daily business .
-
无论怎么解释,他的行为都不能说是正当的。
No amount of rationalization could justify his actions .
-
无论胜负,我们都知道自己已尽了最大努力。
Win or lose , we 'll know we 've done our best .
-
无论从哪个角度讲,他都是个真正的朋友。
He was a true friend , in every sense of the word .
-
他无论在法律上还是实际上都大权在握。
He held power de jure and de facto .
-
无论费用多高她总是乘头等舱。
She always travels first-class regardless of expense .
-
无论从哪一方面看,这个局面都很尴尬。
The situation is an awkward one , whichever way you look at it .
-
我无论对他们说什么都只被当作耳边风。
Everything I tell them just goes in one ear and out the other .
-
无论支付能力如何,每个人都有权得到良好的医疗。
Everyone has the right to good medical care regardless of their ability to pay .
-
他们无论对什么都那样神秘兮兮的。
They were so secret about everything .
-
她知道,无论她作出什么决定,她的家人肯定会支持她的。
She knew that , whatever she decided , her family was right behind her .
-
无论什么事落到他的头上,他都认了。
He took whatever came his way .
-
无论你怎样夸饰,办公室工作都不令人向往。
However much you try to dress it up , office work is not glamorous .
-
无论三个还是四个人住,周租金不变。
The weekly rent is the same irrespective of whether there are three or four occupants .
-
无论是书、杂志,还是报纸,只要能弄得到,她都看得津津有味。
She devoured everything she could lay her hands on : books , magazines and newspapers .
-
我无论去哪儿他都跟着我。
He follows me everywhere .