心肝宝贝
- be all in all to -- the person that one loves most;a sweetheart;the apple of eye
-
彭妮的独子是她的心肝宝贝。
Penny 's only son was the apple of her eye .
-
这婴儿是全家的心肝宝贝。
The baby is the family darling .
-
苹果公关部门口风严密,但透露的少量信息显示,iPad可谓是史蒂夫?乔布斯的“心肝宝贝”。
By the few accounts have leaked out of Apple 's tightly sealed PR machine , the iPad would appear to be Steve Jobs'baby .
-
这个女人可真是他的心肝宝贝。
This woman is the apple of his eye to him .
-
第一台电脑就像他的心肝宝贝。
Tom 's first computer was the apple of his eye .
-
他最小的儿子是他的心肝宝贝。
His youngest son was the apple of his eye .
-
心肝宝贝们,是就寝的时候口罗!
It 's time for bed now , honeys !
-
“心肝宝贝”儿子
A Son Who Was ' My Heart '
-
当女朋友称他为心肝宝贝时,这年轻人满脸通红。
The young man blushed when his girl friend called him her sweetie pie .
-
丽萃,我的心肝宝贝,你马上就要大富大贵了!
Oh ! my sweetest Lizzy ! how rich and how great you will be !
-
孩子们是我的心肝宝贝。
The children are precious to me .
-
辛迪顺利生产,并且非常喜欢自己的儿子,常常称他为我的心肝宝贝。
Cindy gave birth normally and adored her son , often calling him my heart .
-
赫斯渥眼看着他的心肝宝贝。
Hurstwood looked at his lovely prize .
-
我是他的心肝宝贝。
And I am his sweetheart .
-
你是我的心肝宝贝。
You are my sweet heart .
-
我的好心肝宝贝,别哭,妈妈不会让他搅乱你的好日子的!
Dinky Duddydums , don 't cry , Mummy won 't let him spoil your special day !
-
我们喝光他们的啤酒,和他们的心肝宝贝们跳舞。
We 're going to drink their beer , we 're going to dance with their honeys .
-
辛迪顺利生产,并且非常喜欢自己的儿子,常常称他为“我的心肝宝贝”。
Cindy gave birth normally and adored her son , often calling him " my heart . "
-
难道我不是为了我的心肝宝贝在工作吗?
He cried , with a joyous peal of laughter ; wasn 't I working for my darling ?
-
我许诺,无论什么情况我永远也不会忘记关于你心肝宝贝。
I promise , that no matter what the circumstances are I will never forget about you sweet heart .
-
她想知道,她仍然是你的心肝宝贝,你仍然像以前一样爱她。
She wants to know that she is still special and that you love her the way you always have .
-
而新时代公司,是国防工业的代称,称得上是党和政府的心肝宝贝。
The new era , is on behalf of the defense industry that claim to be the darling of the party and government treasure .
-
昨天,你还是妈妈的心肝宝贝,住在家里被呵护有加,但是,今天你已经是一名要独立生活的大学新生了。
One day you 're Mama 's child , living at home ; the next day , you 're a freshman and on your own .
-
“你的手比我的大,准会把我的手套撑坏,”梅格说道。她视手套如心肝宝贝。
" Your hands are bigger than mine , and you will stretch my glove dreadfully ," began Meg , whose gloves were a tender point with her .
-
我们想想看,子女出生以后,都是父母的心肝宝贝,呵护得无微不至。
Let 's think about it , after children are born , their parents treat them as precious treasuries and take care of them with the upmost attention to detail .
-
白方王后站在壁炉边,叫道:那是我孩子的哭声!我可爱的百合!我的心肝宝贝!然后拼命顺着桌腿往上爬。
' It is the voice of my child !' cried the White Queen by the fireplace . ' My dear Lily ! My sweet child !' and she began to climb wildly up the table leg .
-
于是,妈妈走近放宝宝的床边——却发出恐惧的尖叫,因为她看到,襁褓中的心肝宝贝已经在堆积如山的大衣中意外窒息死亡。
So the mother walked over to the bed where she had left the baby - only to scream in horror when she found that her little bundle of joy had been accidentally smothered under the towering pile of coats .