恋爱
- love;romance;involvement;court;miss;be serious with each other
-
(1) [love;be serious with each other]∶指男女依恋相爱
-
(2) [miss]∶眷恋;贪恋
-
妄自恋爱家庭
-
我这一次确确实实是恋爱了。
I really and truly am in love this time .
-
我恋爱了!
I 'm in love !
-
当时他们已经谈了好几年的恋爱了。
At that time they had been courting for several years .
-
她在同丹谈恋爱?你是在开玩笑吧!
She 's going out with Dan ? You 're joking !
-
他和一个真正的怪人在谈恋爱。
He 's going out with a real freak .
-
他们恋爱不久便结婚了。
They married after a short courtship .
-
你在恋爱吗?
Are you in a relationship ?
-
他说他在与一位摇滚乐歌星谈恋爱,我还以为他在开玩笑呢。
I thought he was kidding when he said he was going out with a rock star .
-
他们在恋爱吗?
Are they an item ?
-
我知道他跟她在谈恋爱,不过我想他们还不至于上床吧。
I know he 's going out with her , but I don 't think they 're sleeping together .
-
要求忠诚意味着你想发展一段严肃认真的恋爱关系。
Wanting fidelity implies you 're thinking about a major relationship .
-
比起上学,他们对谈恋爱和汽车更感兴趣。
They were more interested in courtship and cars than in school
-
恋爱没多长时间,她就接受了他的求婚。
After a short courtship , she accepted his marriage proposal .
-
在闪电式的恋爱后,两人在7月宣布订婚。
After a whirlwind romance the couple announced their engagement in July .
-
暗示我们正在谈恋爱的说法真是太荒谬了。
It is ridiculous to suggest we are having a romance
-
谁都会以为你和那个姑娘恋爱了。
Anyone would think you were in love with the girl
-
我俩长期的恋爱过程基本上靠的是书信。
Our long courtship had been conducted mostly by letter .
-
“我们纯属精神恋爱,”她声明道。
' Our relationship is totally platonic , ' she stated
-
那些曾经恋爱不顺利的人都会同情休。
Anyone who has been in a troubled relationship will sympathise with Sue
-
她恋爱了,这引起了父亲的愤怒。
She falls in love and incurs the wrath of her father .
-
我每次谈恋爱都深陷其中,无法自拔。
Whenever I get into a relationship , I always fall madly in love
-
她和卡尔文·克莱恩品牌的一个广告代言人谈过恋爱。
She went out with a Calvin Klein poster boy
-
我就是不想讨论我的恋爱关系。
I just won 't discuss my intimate relationships .
-
她和伦道夫已经谈了近一年恋爱了。
She 's been going steady with Randolph for almost a year now .
-
就那样,我恋爱了。
Just like that , I was in love
-
度假对任何恋爱关系都是重大考验,这是常识。
It is a commonplace fact that holidays are a major test of any relationship
-
在一场旋风式的恋爱后他很快就结婚了。
He got married after a whirlwind romance .
-
劳拉之前从来没有恋爱过。
Laura had never before been in love
-
恋爱告吹后,我一时间自信全无。
With the end of my love affair , I lost all the self-confidence I once had
-
她大概是恋爱了。
Maybe she is in love