支票

zhī piào
  • check;cheque
支票支票
支票 [zhī piào]
  • [check] 代替现金购物后通过银行转帐或从银行直接提款的票证

  • 支票挂失

支票[zhī piào]
  1. 那张20美元的支票正好派上了用场。

    The $ 20 check came in very handy .

  2. 银行在支票上标有“保付”的字样。

    The bank marks the check ' certified '

  3. 兑现旅行支票收取1%的手续费。

    1 % commission is charged for cashing traveller 's cheques .

  4. 一定要在支票上签了名再封信封。

    Make sure you 've signed the cheque before sealing the envelope .

  5. 我下周寄给你支票可以吗?

    Is it OK if I post you the cheque next week ?

  6. 只有经理才有权签支票。

    Only the manager has the authority to sign cheques .

  7. 银行退回了杰克逊先生提交的支票。

    A cheque presented by Mr Jackson was returned by the bank .

  8. 我来给你的支票盖上公司的章。

    I 'll stamp the company name on your cheque .

  9. 你的支票一定是邮寄中遗失的。

    Your cheque must have got lost in the post .

  10. 你事先和银行商妥,就可以在这里兑现支票。

    You can cash cheques here by prior arrangement with the bank .

  11. 把你的名字写在支票背面。

    Write your name on the back of the cheque .

  12. 银行没有得到指令来承兑这张支票。

    The bank had no mandate to honour the cheque .

  13. 随函附上100英镑支票一张。

    Please find enclosed a cheque for £ 100 .

  14. 哪里可以兑换旅行支票?

    Where can I change my traveller 's cheques ?

  15. 兑现支票通常需要三个工作日。

    Cheques usually take three working days to clear .

  16. 我把支票存入我的储蓄账户。

    I paid the cheque into my savings account .

  17. 有人在支票上伪造了她的签名。

    Someone had forged her signature on the cheque .

  18. 我们只兑换纸币和旅行支票。

    We only exchange notes and traveller 's cheques .

  19. 我下周把支票寄给你行不行?

    Is it OK if I post the cheque to you next week ?

  20. 这张支票从他的个人账户中支付。

    The cheque was drawn on his personal account .

  21. 他给了我一张大额支票。

    He gave me a nice fat cheque .

  22. 支票终于到了。

    At long last the cheque arrived .

  23. 你的支票在邮递途中。

    Your cheque is in the mail .

  24. 他只是向我们保证支票在邮寄之中。

    We only have his word for it that the cheque is in the post .

  25. 卡上的号码应该和支票簿上的相同。

    The number on the card should be identical with the one on the chequebook .

  26. 他无所顾忌地乱开支票。

    He signed cheques with careless abandon .

  27. 我能用支票付款吗?

    May I pay by cheque ?

  28. 你收支票吗?

    Will you accept a cheque ?

  29. 每周直接转账救济支票还未到钱便花光的情况许多家庭都容易出现。

    It is easy for families to run out of money before the weekly giro arrives .

  30. 你的工资可以按周以现金支取,或按月以支票支取。二者可选其一。

    You can be paid in cash weekly or by cheque monthly ; those are the two alternatives .