赶紧
- run;hasten;hurry up;lose no time;proceed apace
-
[lose no time;proceed apace;hasten] 抓紧时机从速进行
-
赶紧出发
-
赶紧走吧,别迟到了
-
我赶紧拭干了泪
-
这是一个值得称道的热情,我赶紧说。
It is a commendable zeal , I hasten to say .
-
扎奈塔赶紧接下去说。我赶紧说明他没有受伤。
I hasten to say that he is not hurt .
-
他们冲到高速公路时,他赶紧把摩托车调转方向。
He slewed the motorbike over as they hit the freeway .
-
你这家伙,别只是站着——赶紧去找医生呀!
Don 't just stand there , man ─ get a doctor !
-
他赶紧起程去了伦敦。
He lost no time in setting out for London .
-
我得赶紧点——我是并排停车。
I 'll have to rush ─ I 'm double-parked .
-
赶紧找个座位吧,我不会耽误你太多工夫。
Grab a seat , I won 't keep you a moment .
-
对不起,我真得赶紧走了。
Sorry , I really have to bail .
-
我得赶紧走,来不及了。
I must dash , I 'm late .
-
我赶紧站了起来。
I leapt to my feet .
-
她赶紧进到商店后面的厨房。
She hurried to the kitchen in back of the store .
-
他赶紧捂住嘴,不让自己笑出声来。
His hand shot to his mouth to stifle a giggle .
-
他们在他身边疾驰而过,他赶紧让到一边。
He stood to one side as they careened past him
-
查尔斯点燃了导火索,他们便赶紧四处躲避。
Charles lit the fuses and they ran for cover .
-
现在到了你该赶紧动起来的时候了吧?
Isn 't it about time that you pulled your finger out ?
-
成千上万的人趁着局势稳定赶紧撤离。
People are leaving in their thousands while the going is good .
-
要我赶紧出去一趟买些食品吗?
Should I nip out and get some groceries ?
-
我得赶紧走了。几分钟后要开个会。
I 've got to rush . Got a meeting in a few minutes
-
我们叫了一辆救护车,赶紧把她送到了医院。
We got an ambulance and rushed her to hospital
-
她下班后就得赶紧回家照顾儿子。
When she finished work she had to hurry home and look after her son
-
我赶紧去叫出租车。
I hurried away to hail a taxi .
-
不赶紧行动就没机会了。
If you don 't do it soon you 're going to lose the opportunity
-
联邦探员赶紧把他送进了一辆车里。
Federal agents rushed him into a car
-
布莱克对一个经过的侍者打了个响指,侍者赶紧朝他们走了过来。
Blake clicked his fingers at a passing waiter , who hurried across to them .
-
我得赶紧走了。
I 'll have to fly .
-
我赶紧跑到帐篷里,抓起了几件虽然有些皱,但是很干净的衣服。
I hurried to the tent and grabbed a few clean , if rumpled , clothes .
-
他先是冲我咧嘴一笑,不过看到我的表情后又赶紧收起笑脸。
He flashed me a quick grin but rapidly swallowed it when he saw my expression .
-
哈迪夫人赶紧问客人假期过得怎么样,替自己的言不得体打圆场。
Mrs Hardie hurried to make up for her tactlessness by asking her guest about his holiday
-
看,火车进站了,我们现在得赶紧朝那边跑了。
Look . The train 's in . We 'll have to run for it now .
-
我们得赶紧就此事开动脑筋,展开讨论,并采取行动,否则就来不及了。
We need to get thinking , talking and acting on this before it is too late .