催
- 动urge;hurry;press;hasten
-
使赶快行动:~促。~办。~讨。
-
使事物的产生、发展变化加快:~化。~生。~眠。~奶。~肥。
- [动]
- 1
(催促; 叫人赶快行动或做某事) urge; hurry; press:
-
扬鞭催马
urge one's horse on with a whip; whip one's horse on;
-
催她快点, 我们都在等她呢!
Hurry her up! We are all waiting for her.
-
主人一个劲儿催我们吃。
The host kept pressing us to eat.
-
- 2
(促使; 使事物的产生和变化加快) hasten; expedite; speed up:
-
春风催绿。
The spring wind speeds the greening of the plants.
-
-
查看附上的文件,并请及时追催。
Please find the enclosed document and urge it in time .
-
午后的阳光催人睡,我一觉睡自然醒,啊,已经4:30啦!
The sunlight of early afternoon urge me sleep , when I wake up naturally it's4:30pm .
-
普遍认为,成功催人奋进。
It is generally accepted that people are motivated by success .
-
罢工耽搁了催税单的投寄。
The strike has delayed the mailing of tax reminders .
-
我得催他组织安排这次会议。
I need to chase him about organizing the meeting .
-
我并不想催你,但我们再过二十分钟就要关门。
I don 't want to hurry you but we close in twenty minutes .
-
如果下周他们还没答复,你就得打电话催催他们。
If they haven 't replied by next week , you 'll have to call them and give them a prod.
-
不要催他,不然他会犯糊涂的。
Don 't rush him or he 'll become confused .
-
我真不想催你,但我稍后还有一个约会。
I hate to rush you but I have another appointment later on .
-
他还没来得及催她回答,她就挂断了电话。
She had rung off before he could press her for an answer .
-
我不想催你。
I don 't want to hurry you .
-
医生们尝试用通便药物催泻以使他退烧。
The doctors attempted to reduce his high fever by inducing diarrhea with a purgative .
-
雷切尔催着他上了床。
Rachel hurried him to his bed
-
岁月催人老。
Old age beckons .
-
半掩的百叶窗和宁静、通风的高大房间催我入睡,我很快便打起盹来。
With the shutters half-closed and the calm airy height of the room to lull me , I soon fell into a doze
-
他觉得自己是被催着去作决定。
He felt he was being rushed into making a decision .
-
很抱歉催你,只是董事会周四之前需要这些材料。
Sorry to rush you , but the board needs these materials by Thursday .
-
催她快点,我们都在等她呢!
Hurry her up ! We are all waiting for her .
-
春风催绿。
The spring wind speeds the greening of the plants .
-
主人一个劲儿催我们吃。
The host kept pressing us to eat .
-
这篇报告厂里催得很紧。
The factory management is pressing us to hand in this report .
-
温暖的阳光催绽了这些花朵。
The warm sun brought the flowers out .
-
别催我,我要仔细想想。
Don 't rush me . I must think it over .
-
第十八章公示催告程序
Chapter XVIII Procedure for Publicizing Public Notice for Ass1 ertion of Claims
-
火车轻微的震动催我进入梦乡
The movement of the train lulled me to sleep .
-
第十一章船舶优先权催告程序
Chapter XI Procedures for Publicizing Notice for Assertion of Maritime Liens .
-
我又收到图书馆的催还单。
I have had another reminder from the library .
-
空中小姐催乘客赶快登机。
The stewardess hurried the passengers onto the plane .
-
别催我,让我想想。
Don 't hurry me . Let me think .
-
我听到这催人入睡的音乐,便不知不觉打起盹儿来了
I dozed off during the soporific music .